Talk

Advanced search

I got called a minger today!!!!!!!!

(13 Posts)
hatstand Thu 11-Aug-05 17:50:24

by 4 8-10 year olds! At first I didn't know what they were saying. Then I laughed. I wanted to turn round and say "you, on the other hand, boys, are sexy as hell" but I thought they might report me for being a paedophile.

Flossam Thu 11-Aug-05 17:54:01

I'm afraid I can beat that HS!! I got told I have a smelly sweaty f*anny today by a smelly old man. Apparently he wouldn't touch me with a barge pole. For him to like said body part he needs them to be freshly showered, in shower gel, with no, sorry, herbal shower gel. I was incredibly disapointed, especially when he started abusing me even more because I ignored him when he changed tact and asked how my DS was!! I meet all the best people!

bonym Thu 11-Aug-05 17:55:09

hatstand Thu 11-Aug-05 17:59:45

flossam! under what cicurmstances did you get drawn into this conversation?

Flossam Thu 11-Aug-05 18:02:52

I did the terrible thing of walking down the road!! Didn't actually have a conversation, it was all spoken at me! Decided he wasn't worth the bother! I'm dumb, deaf and blind apparently, and F*cking horrible, up my own ar*e, the list of insults I recieved was quite substantial! Still at least he was old enough to use such words, unlike yours.

cod Thu 11-Aug-05 18:03:19

Message withdrawn

MarsLady Thu 11-Aug-05 18:04:16

I have to say hatstand that I would have said what you were thinking and then walked off lmao

NomDePlume Thu 11-Aug-05 18:04:25

Flossam & lol (sorry)

cod Thu 11-Aug-05 18:05:11

Message withdrawn

Flossam Thu 11-Aug-05 18:06:48

Cod, no didn't get the chance! He turned off down a road behind me before I realised he had gone. Shame, I planned to try and seduce him and beg his forgiveness if he carried on.

NdP I thought it was funny too! Although I would have got worried if I was alone with him.

Flossam Thu 11-Aug-05 18:07:22

Had a red ruddy complexion which I usually find says it all really .

cod Thu 11-Aug-05 18:10:48

Message withdrawn

Flossam Thu 11-Aug-05 18:12:23

Well Cod, lets just say, although he was theorising about what I may smell like, I wasn't actually close enough to him to get a good wiff either which way. Thank the lord!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now