Talk

Advanced search

They've started to talk about me behind my back..

(8 Posts)
emkana Tue 09-Aug-05 22:46:59

Teatime today. Dd2 (2) wants me to pick her up, I say no because I'm cooking. Upset, she runs into living room to see her sister (4) and says to her "Mummy been naughty." Dd1 sighs and says "Yes, Mummy can be naughty sometimes, can't she?"

colditz Tue 09-Aug-05 22:51:30

That is sooo cute!

BadHair Tue 09-Aug-05 22:52:21

Mine are same ages. And they talk about me too. They're really funny when they're talking to each other in the back of the car - if I try to join in ds1 says "I was talking to WILLIAM not YOU".

And they grassed me up to my mum for smoking. Sigh.

PeachyClair Wed 10-Aug-05 00:03:48

My four and five year do this, I am esp worried as they are learning Welsh at school, so tehy'll have a WHOLE LANGUAGE to hide things from me! They'' be able to discuss the ahem young lady they pulled at the pub last night and what they got up to in front of me and I will have NO IDEA!

Lucky sods, I wish I could have done this to my parents! Mind you, they'd have said good on yer love!

hunkermunker Wed 10-Aug-05 00:04:49

LOL! How sweet! Do you know, when DS and DB do this, you'll be the first person I think of! How strange is that?!

moondog Wed 10-Aug-05 00:11:01

Peachyclair.
Time to enroll on an adult learners' course then!
You can practice here. Plenty of MNers speak Welsh!

PeachyClair Wed 10-Aug-05 00:29:24

I know I should, but don't want to spoil their fun! Will have to if I do my PGCE at the end of my course though. I can already speak fluent Somerset Yokel and fluent Electronics, can't that suffice?

moondog Wed 10-Aug-05 13:54:40

lol!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now