Talk

Advanced search

anyone ever had false negative?

(5 Posts)
juice Tue 09-Aug-05 20:13:37

did test on saturday morn, which was 2 days after period should have started, it was negative.
my period still not here and wondering if test was wrong. it was one of tescos own ones.
still peeing a lot.
my periods have been been regular since getting back to noraml 6 months ago after having dd.
thanks for any help

bubble99 Tue 09-Aug-05 20:22:16

Sounds like you'll need to re-test to me. I pee a lot before my periods and often think I must be pregnant.

Mirage Tue 09-Aug-05 21:50:26

I got a false negative with dd1.I didn't get a positive test until a week after my period was due.Boots tests are really reliable,haven't tried Tesco's.

I hope you get the result you want.

steffee Tue 09-Aug-05 22:15:12

I had about 5 false negs with first pg and several gp ones too. Didn't know for sure 'til 22 weeks and I could feel the baby kicking!! when I had a blood test... same with pg 2, had 3 false negs at home so at 12 weeks requested a blood test. pg3 didn't bother buying tests and don't think I even had my pg confirmed, but ds2 was born eventually, lol

redshoes Mon 15-Aug-05 21:57:30

I did a test when first pregnant with my 3rd child that showed negative but I knew I was pregnant because I get really sick. After another 2 days I tested positive. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now