Talk

Advanced search

anyone ever had false negative?

(5 Posts)
juice Tue 09-Aug-05 20:13:37

did test on saturday morn, which was 2 days after period should have started, it was negative.
my period still not here and wondering if test was wrong. it was one of tescos own ones.
still peeing a lot.
my periods have been been regular since getting back to noraml 6 months ago after having dd.
thanks for any help

bubble99 Tue 09-Aug-05 20:22:16

Sounds like you'll need to re-test to me. I pee a lot before my periods and often think I must be pregnant.

Mirage Tue 09-Aug-05 21:50:26

I got a false negative with dd1.I didn't get a positive test until a week after my period was due.Boots tests are really reliable,haven't tried Tesco's.

I hope you get the result you want.

steffee Tue 09-Aug-05 22:15:12

I had about 5 false negs with first pg and several gp ones too. Didn't know for sure 'til 22 weeks and I could feel the baby kicking!! when I had a blood test... same with pg 2, had 3 false negs at home so at 12 weeks requested a blood test. pg3 didn't bother buying tests and don't think I even had my pg confirmed, but ds2 was born eventually, lol

redshoes Mon 15-Aug-05 21:57:30

I did a test when first pregnant with my 3rd child that showed negative but I knew I was pregnant because I get really sick. After another 2 days I tested positive. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: