Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

B*****y kids and B*****y parents!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(3 Posts)
lilibet Tue 09-Aug-05 18:00:20

I am totally pissed off with parents in my street allowing their children to play on my garden when my children are not there

Many times I go out or come in to see several children playing on the lawn. If my boys are out playing and they so much as put a toe on someone elses lawn I open the door and do my fishwife act!

The parents have heard me shouting at the children, well not so much shouting as asking in a very loud and cross voice "why are you playing on my lawn when the boys aren't out playing?" But no one does anything.

I am not a playground!!!!!

scream scream scream

HappyMumof2 Tue 09-Aug-05 18:35:16

Message withdrawn

charliecat Tue 09-Aug-05 18:42:02

OMG, I used to hate this, lived in a row of 10 identical houses...loads of kids, my kids were the only ones with a slide and some swings and the only ones not allowed to tramp over everyone elses fences into other peoples gardens.
Occasionally I would come in from shopping to the garden full and I kid yee not, when we had the paddling pool out there was a fenceful of kids staring at us.
Lazy bloody parents could have chucked the washing up bowl out with water in for them and they would have been estatic...but they never did.
I ended up planting a spiky bush for privacy.

I think the best bet for you would be to just keep saying can you boys hop it home now till they get fed up of hearing it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now