Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Question for Doddle re: schools

(5 Posts)
lewislewis Mon 08-Aug-05 20:20:35

Hi Doddle not sure if you are back from your hols. Anyway we have narrowed down an area for the time being: the one around St James Park. Would y9ou know anything about the following schools: Barn Croft, Coppermill, South Grove and Mission Grove. Also do you know anything about the 2 churches of England schools, St Saviour and St Mary's. The Chapel End area is a bit far from the Tube, so will consider it if everything else fails. Which ones are the best state schools in Walthamstow anyway, people seem to harp on about Winns School a lot. Do people in the village send their kids to private schools? Will bump this for a few days in case you are not back yet. Cheers.

Doddle Mon 08-Aug-05 20:48:17

Hi lewislewis, we've just got back so I'll do a bit of digging for you, i've still got friends teaching in Walthamstow. I'll try and post some more useful info tomorrow or the next day, shed loads of unpacking to do now!!!!

lewislewis Mon 08-Aug-05 23:00:17

Thankyou.

lewislewis Fri 12-Aug-05 19:45:45

Hi Doddle, just wonder if you were able to find out anything....i do think the worse thing about walthamstow is that there are no mumsnetters, sob!

lewislewis Mon 15-Aug-05 18:59:54

Sorry Doddle, sorry to stalk you, we were just wondering if you were able to find out anything.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now