Talk

Advanced search

Anyone put up a wallpaper border?

(6 Posts)
Mosschops30 Fri 05-Aug-05 11:56:15

Message withdrawn

golds Fri 05-Aug-05 12:28:49

I haven't either, but have watched dh do it, go from corner to corner rather than trying to wrap around corner (did that make sense ??) because if your walls are 'out' you will end up going wonky HTH

Gobbledigook Fri 05-Aug-05 12:32:13

I have but it was ready pasted or sticky or whatever so you just peeled the back off as you went round. Was quite easy actually.

Oh, except I was 6 months pregnant at the time and I fell off the ladder and spent the evening in Casualty with a load of piss head lads - it was Christmas Eve. Nice!

stacijc Fri 05-Aug-05 13:07:57

never put one up that u need paste formine was sticky....seem to have a meory of my mum pasting the wall then sticking a border on then pasting over the border.....can't seem to rememebr if that looked nice or not...i know it worked its still there 10 or so years later rofl!!

Twiglett Fri 05-Aug-05 13:09:17

I have (well I've patched one a decorator put up) and it was remarkably simple

I think the main thing is to make sure you're doing it straight (visually) .. maybe draw a line around with a spirit level then step back and look at it

then just go for it

Mosschops30 Fri 05-Aug-05 14:57:03

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now