Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I now have chicken and chips in my garden!!!!!!!!!! [angry]

(31 Posts)
sparklymieow Thu 04-Aug-05 18:19:41

My dirty horrible neighbours have just lobbed their KFC leftover into my garden, last week it was pizza......... they are so disgusting!!!

Fio2 Thu 04-Aug-05 18:21:16

have they got dogs? or have you?

sparklymieow Thu 04-Aug-05 18:21:49

yes I have a dog.

swiperfox Thu 04-Aug-05 18:23:11

why??

Fio2 Thu 04-Aug-05 18:23:28

well it could kill your dog if it ate the bones i dont know who you can report it too. i would have chucked it back over but I dont see why you should tbh

swiperfox Thu 04-Aug-05 18:23:37

I'd pick it up later and post it through their letterbox!!

sparklymieow Thu 04-Aug-05 18:24:39

we have been having on going trouble with them, there was many threads about them, I am being moved at the end of the year because of them, but they seem to think its fun to do this, dirty disgusting men!!!!!!!!!!!

sparklymieow Thu 04-Aug-05 18:25:41

I have decided to bag it all up and give it back when we move....

wilbur Thu 04-Aug-05 18:30:09

Sympathy sparkly - we get loads of half eaten junk food in our front garden as it's very open and people lob stuff towards our bins which never makes it there. Half the time the front of my house looks like a squat. Hate it as it attracts rats and foxes round here. I would definitely post the chicken through their door, pref while they're away so it's got time to start smelling!

sparklymieow Thu 04-Aug-05 18:32:55

They don't go away, I am sick to death of them, rubbish and half eaten food thrown in the back garden, rubbish thrown by my front door, commments and threats whenever we leave the house, drinks spat on my car, my car being used as a goalpost, the list goes on and on, roll on the end of the year, when we will be out of here.............

ggglimpopo Thu 04-Aug-05 18:35:49

Message withdrawn

sparklymieow Thu 04-Aug-05 18:37:21

The house is being built atm, we have been given a large 4 bed house, with all the things we need for DS and Dd1's disabilities but we have to wait for it to be built........ and I can't move everything into storage and move in with anyone as I will lose the house.

Twiglett Thu 04-Aug-05 18:38:26

can't you just lob it back and say nothing?

sparklymieow Thu 04-Aug-05 18:39:54

I am not sinking to their levels, they might think this is ok, but I refuse to do that

KBear Thu 04-Aug-05 19:01:23

hang in there Sparkly

Twiglett Thu 04-Aug-05 19:02:46

that's not sinking to their level its sending it back where it came from without a personal confrontation

sparklymieow Thu 04-Aug-05 19:06:02

he won't see it that way, he will come round here and make it personal, believe me, he is a nasty piece of work, and what if he says its US doing it and the council say we can't move.........

sparklymieow Thu 04-Aug-05 19:06:54

DH is phoning the housing officer tomorrow and asking him to come round and see what they are doing.......

Nightynight Thu 04-Aug-05 20:04:11

sparkly, I do sympathise, hang on until you get rid of them. We have similar disgusting neighbours...once got a used razor and a quantity of beard hair over the fence when dx was away for a month. I found that a direct sexual threat, and called the police straight away. Since then Ive had the police out a couple of times for similar things, and Ive also told the neighbours a few times what I think of them. Like all bullies, they pipe down for a bit, and then try again with cigarette ends or dog poo or something when they think you're looking the other way.
Everything goes straight back over the fence now though. If Im feeling cowardly, I wait til after dark.

Mum2girls Thu 04-Aug-05 20:13:29

Just keep thinking of that 4-bed house....

WestCountryLass Thu 04-Aug-05 21:12:23

Aren't you going to take my advice of returning said rubbish to its owner when you move?

Bag that booty!!!!!

Nbg Thu 04-Aug-05 21:21:10

I know I shouldn't say this but I would love to go round and make their lives hell.

Moronic, idiotic a*holes!

sparklymieow Thu 04-Aug-05 23:11:28

I have lots of dog poo, I so want to throw it over their garden.........
I am going to collect it all and give it back when we move, god it will stink.........
Dh is on the edge on, he said he is feeling something inside he hasn't felt for a long time...... oh-er!!

CountessDracula Thu 04-Aug-05 23:13:13

if you have dog poo then wait til you know they are in and light a huge poo, stick it through the door and ring the bell (then leg it).

They will be forced to stamp on the flaming poo to avoid their house burning down.

heh heh

sparklymieow Thu 04-Aug-05 23:16:33

lol hehe!!!! I would love to do that, but I am not that kind of person.......
Actually am surprised we haven't had things worse done, I thought they might do something to my car or house, but they haven't, I think they know that if they do, we will call the police.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now