Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

192.com - anyone have any spare credits????

(12 Posts)
QueenOfQuotes Thu 04-Aug-05 01:41:02

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASe. I've just done a 'general' search of the surname of some friends we lost contact with when they came back to the UK a few months before us - and they're there - but of course I can't get their details as I've got no credits (and no money)

QueenOfQuotes Thu 04-Aug-05 02:15:13

I'm know it's not far down, but I'm soooo close now.

Have (using the usless free search) now discovered they're up in "Scotland" somewhere but would SOOOO love to find them.

Furball Thu 04-Aug-05 07:54:30

try BT directory enquiries it's free.

QueenOfQuotes Thu 04-Aug-05 10:51:51

Furball - I don't know what town they're in - just that I narrowed it down to "Scotland" (typed the surname into the 'name' box and "Scotland" into the "place" box - had already trawled through every single english county as when they first moved back I know they lived in the South).

BT you need to know the town - or at least the first bit of the postcode.

QueenOfQuotes Thu 04-Aug-05 11:00:49

bump because I'm desperate

QueenOfQuotes Thu 04-Aug-05 13:32:48

bump

charliecat Thu 04-Aug-05 13:49:36

im at the site...never been here before...
can i do it for you?

bubblerock Thu 04-Aug-05 13:52:23

Do you get any credits free as I'm at the site and it says search for a name etc.. no mention of money yet. email me (bubblerock jl 25 @ aol. com) no spaces if you want me to have a go I'm so bored today!!

charliecat Thu 04-Aug-05 13:53:01

Hey BR I was here first...im borerer

QueenOfQuotes Thu 04-Aug-05 14:02:36

OK - panic over thanks guys - I just discovered I could 'earn' free credits by filling in cr*ppy surveys,

Which I've done - and I've discovered that they're NOT in Scotland - they're in Cambridge - 1hr's drive from us

Checked the BT place again to see if they were ex-directory and discovered they're not, tried to ring but I guess they're on holidays (probably in the Bahama's or somewhere like that knowing them).

bubblerock Thu 04-Aug-05 14:03:25

CC - we are sooo sad aren't we

charliecat Thu 04-Aug-05 14:03:44

Arent we just

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now