Talk

Advanced search

eurgh....

(8 Posts)
KemalsStilletto Wed 03-Aug-05 11:15:34

dss just sitting on floor reading book while me on computer. i smelt this really yucky smell but dog has really bad wind sometimes so thought it was him, but dss has got really runny disgusting poo all up his backside and trailing down his legs better throw him in the shower me thinks!

KemalsStilletto Wed 03-Aug-05 11:25:43

done I don't mind sick but I hate poo.....

its all on my carpet too

Just been told by dss that his dad gave him a full, big, round chocolate cream cake before dropping him here this morning! Some people!!!

Janbo25 Wed 03-Aug-05 11:26:22

lovely thanks for sharing that!

KemalsStilletto Wed 03-Aug-05 11:27:35

well, I got no one else to share my disgust with and a 3 yr old just thinks its mighty hilarious....

KemalsStilletto Wed 03-Aug-05 11:28:52

It was all liquidy though with bits of what looked like sweetcorn in....never seen anything like it before and now I feel decidedly sick!

KemalsStilletto Wed 03-Aug-05 11:30:31

oh, and don't you hate how sweetcorn and stuff stays whole in the poo? doesnt go down the shower hole and then how am I supposed to get it out....it still stinks to high heaven. even the dog has skulked off to the kitchen which is highly unusual for him!

Pinotmum Wed 03-Aug-05 11:30:56

Ooh that will help me to stick to my diet, thanks [wretch emoticon]

KemalsStilletto Wed 03-Aug-05 11:41:14

glad to be of help Pintomum

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: