Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

ebay - can anyone tell me how to put a link on one of my auctions?

(6 Posts)
gigglinggoblin Tue 02-Aug-05 11:17:05

i want to put a link to picturetrail so i can sell a bundle of stuff without having to pay to put all the photos on ebay. am i allowed to do this and if so, how?

any advice gratefully received

bubblerock Tue 02-Aug-05 11:26:08

I have links on my Ebay adverts to my website so I can't see why not, just copy and paste the link into your description and is shows up highlighted and underlined like THIS

I don't think you're 'supposed' to do it but I've never had it removed!

MrsBubsDeVere Tue 02-Aug-05 11:37:11

If you are only having one picture on then it is free and 12p each picture after that.

gigglinggoblin Tue 02-Aug-05 11:56:55

thanks very much, didnt realise it was that easy

i wanted to put on a few cos i have quite a lot of items to sell together and you cant really see them well in one pic, and i dont want to pay 70p to list them incase it only sells for 99p!

Sarahx2005 Tue 02-Aug-05 12:00:04

Hi Giggling - you can put all your photos on ebay for free if you paste them in the main text of the listing. I do this if I want to put more than one pic on. You have to host the photo's somewhere else first, I used www.photobucket.com it's free and easy to use. If you already use picturetrail then you'll probably be ok.
You already have my details so let me know if you need anymore help.
Sarah x

gigglinggoblin Tue 02-Aug-05 12:06:47

that is exactly what i wanted to hear sarah, can you please tell me how? (in minute detail cos im a bit thick ) my email is debsdillybob @ fsmail.net (without the spaces round the @) incase you no longer have it. just need to know what i have to type in. can usually do link ok on here so maybe im not so bad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now