Talk

Advanced search

bloody computer!

(5 Posts)
noddyholder Mon 01-Aug-05 17:27:16

my computer has crashed and although I have re installed windows by disc I have lost everything inc all my recent photos!I have spent all day on the phone and online only to be told they are irretrievable and i also have no sound.I can't stop crying about the photos xmas and ds's birthday parties etc and not backed upplease everyone back up your files as I never thought it would affect

Nemo1977 Mon 01-Aug-05 17:31:24

NH oh no pooor you, we haveall our photos on the computer and i keep telling dh to do a back up disc will nag him again later...

Tortington Mon 01-Aug-05 18:13:47

xxxxxxxxxxxxx sorry this happened to you noddy.xxxxxx

our puter blew up a few weeks ago with some photos on it - nowt right special but stil it was sad - am sorry xxxxx

kid Mon 01-Aug-05 18:25:57

Sorry to hear it happened to you too Noddyholder. I lost all my pictures recently so I know exactly how you feel. Did you ever happen to email any pics to anyone? They might still have them on their pc?
I managed to retrieve some this way.

noddyholder Mon 01-Aug-05 18:46:00

I did email a couple of birthday party ones so will try to get those thanks all for your kind words I feel so stupid tbh but I never have been the type to back things up so what can i expect,see you friday custy xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now