Talk

Advanced search

Looking for that website where you can send a basket of muffins/brownies.... any help?

(16 Posts)
orangina Mon 01-Aug-05 11:32:51

Sorry, this is such a basic request, but I can't get google to find what I'm looking for, which is that website where you can order various sizes of baskets of muffins, brownies etc to send to people (specifically a friend who has just had another babe who I'm sure needs a lot of chocolate flavoured carbs to hand...!). The only one I've found is the fabulous baker boys, but I HATE their website, and I'm sure there is another one that I've been to in the past. Help! Tanks so much....

orangina Mon 01-Aug-05 11:33:50

(can you tell I'm irish, meant to to write "thanks"....! )

MrsDoolittle Mon 01-Aug-05 11:34:20

Now what a fabulous idea.
I can't help but I shall take note when you do find out.
I had a friend who came form Jersey, her Mother used to do that for her - I'd forgotten that

geekgrrl Mon 01-Aug-05 11:37:59

These look tasty

lemonice Mon 01-Aug-05 11:38:36

A mumsnetter started one last year called the Nutty Tart, but I can't find it now...

KBear Mon 01-Aug-05 11:39:03

What a great idea. So much nicer than yet more flowers IMO - something entirely practical!

I made some on Sunday and I can't stop eating them - will be size of a house by the weekend.

lemonice Mon 01-Aug-05 11:40:47

the nutty tart

CalicoPie Mon 01-Aug-05 11:44:07

When DD was born SIL sent us a gift tin by these people

\link{http://www.beverlyhillsbakery.com/}

I can guarantee they're yummy and didn't last long in our house. Quite expensive though.

CalicoPie Mon 01-Aug-05 11:45:09

Sorry I'll try again

\link{http://www.beverlyhillsbakery.com}

CalicoPie Mon 01-Aug-05 11:45:28

Bugger. You get the idea!

orangina Mon 01-Aug-05 11:47:07

You are all stars! I knew I could rely on the MNetters to come up trumps! Will look at all the weblinks you have posted, but I think it's the beverly hills one that I had seen before (and tasted, they are DELICIOUS....).

Who needs flowers when you can have a basket of brownies instead?!

Thank you!

MrsDoolittle Mon 01-Aug-05 12:03:26

How fabulous!! I'm saving that link to favourites.

lydz Mon 01-Aug-05 12:10:00

Meg Rivers brownies are the best I've ever tasted (as is their Christmas cake), and they do gift boxes but not baskets. Meg Rivers

lydz Mon 01-Aug-05 12:11:14

Whoops - don't know what happened to that link. Well I'm sure you can work it out!

janeite Tue 02-Aug-05 09:28:15

India Knight raves about Meg Rivers in her book, "The Shops" Sadly, I haven't tried anything from there though.

noddyholder Tue 02-Aug-05 09:36:53

beverley hills bakery dot com is fab they are fairly expensive but so delicious

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now