Talk

Advanced search

Pirate/nautical bed for ds - any suggestions?

(8 Posts)
JennyB Wed 02-Jul-03 19:11:59

Has anyone seen any kind of pirate/galleon/nautical style bed plus other bedroom furniture for ds - I've been looking around for nearly a year!

aloha Wed 02-Jul-03 19:28:10

Wigwam kids have some incredibly expensive nautical things including a lovely boat shaped bookcase.

WideWebWitch Wed 02-Jul-03 19:35:25

There's this v.expensive US one , or here's some homely advice from UK style on how to DIY or order a bespoke UK one

SoupDragon Wed 09-Jul-03 08:12:06

That US one is absolutely fantastic! I want one!! The DIY one is really good too actually.

JennyB Sat 19-Jul-03 16:13:24

Thanks for the info but unfortunately the US one by Gaultier is no longer made. I do like Wigwam Kids but the wardrobes are quite small, but isn't the boat bookcase great!

pie Sat 19-Jul-03 17:16:00

There is one here and another one here . Though when they say ask for price it always seems to be a small fortune!!

HTH

hermykne Sat 19-Jul-03 20:49:21

jeenyb
i worked for a company who supplied the gautier bed and its still being made as far as i am aware.
kilcroney furniture was there name, they are in ireland, actually Bray , Co.wicklow but may have a UK link for you or one of display?? that you might get cheaper

JennyB Tue 22-Jul-03 16:37:28

Thanks Hermykne for the note. I will try to get the number of this company and ask - it was Gautier themselves who told me they no longer supplied the bed but I will take up your suggestions. Thanks for the other bits Pie.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: