Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone awake?

(46 Posts)
ChaCha Sat 30-Jul-05 01:07:43

DH has just returned home but back with friends...I can't sleep and peanut is playing football in my tummy...
Anyone around to chat?

colditz Sat 30-Jul-05 01:08:36

I am, please go and look at my haircut, everyone else has gone to bed and I've only just got the pic to work

sparklymieow Sat 30-Jul-05 01:08:55

I'm here, can't seem to sleep atm........

ChaCha Sat 30-Jul-05 01:10:00

Evening all

What haircut?

ChaCha Sat 30-Jul-05 01:11:20

Have just had a look at profiles...lovely haircut! No wonder you don't want to go to sleep

HappyHuggy Sat 30-Jul-05 01:12:51

im still up - suposed to be packing the house up, we were meant to move toda but didnt quite get round to it.....

i really must pack....

ChaCha Sat 30-Jul-05 01:13:37

Oh Happyhuggy...that's naughty? Where you off to then? Suppose i can be nosey at this hour...

colditz Sat 30-Jul-05 01:14:50

Thankyou. That was taken yesterday, which is when I had it done. Of course, it looks nothing like that now....

It's gone fluffy.

It was dp's idea to take a pic of the back of my head, it's so strange because it didn't look how i thought it would. Get someone to take a pic of the back of your head, it's really interesting!

ChaCha Sat 30-Jul-05 01:18:24

Will put it on the 'Things to Do List'

colditz Sat 30-Jul-05 01:19:28

you can tell I don't have much of an active social life then?

sparklymieow Sat 30-Jul-05 01:20:15

HH PACK!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not moving till october and we've already started sorting out........ come on, you could have been in your new place tonight!!!

essbee Sat 30-Jul-05 01:20:35

Message withdrawn

ChaCha Sat 30-Jul-05 01:21:36

Foul moods welcome

weesaidie Sat 30-Jul-05 01:23:29

I am up. My dd is with her dad this weekend and my friend has just left!

Really should go to bed and make the most of my lie-in!

essbee Sat 30-Jul-05 01:25:24

Message withdrawn

HappyHuggy Sat 30-Jul-05 01:26:19

i really ought to pack........

Picked up keys to the new house earlier!!!

we're not moving far but its the first house we've bought (we rent atm) and cant wait to decorate it!

It just seems like climbing a mountian to pack all this on my own! and the boys dont help - they like unpacking..... lol

and couldnt move today cause i forgot to arrange a van.......

and have been busy in classes.....

got hundreds of excuses why i havent packed lol
(borrowing this saying from saintgearge) i have a goldfish brain.....

ChaCha Sat 30-Jul-05 01:27:30

What about a hot chocolate? Sort of solution..
I've had a craving for one since one of the MNers mentioned it earlier on an antenatal thread and must admit..hit the spot!

I won't even bother attempting to try and sleep with the racket downstairs....MEN!

essbee Sat 30-Jul-05 01:27:36

Message withdrawn

ChaCha Sat 30-Jul-05 01:28:13

all the best for your move HH....
and congrats on new home

essbee Sat 30-Jul-05 01:29:27

Message withdrawn

ChaCha Sat 30-Jul-05 01:31:34

I would but he rarely does it so feel bad to interfere iyswim. He has been running after me all day inbetween work and study and putting up with my mood swings so feel bad to say anything tbh.

I am being very nice and earning special brownie points

HappyHuggy Sat 30-Jul-05 01:32:20

i feel like getting in the car and going there now!!! but theres not so much as a toilet roll there yet lol

havent spoken to you for a while essbee - how are you?

have been busy all day with classes and stugg and am happier than ive ever been!

and am tierd which makes me soppy so you can all have some ((((((((((huggy hugs))))))))))))))

essbee Sat 30-Jul-05 01:36:31

Message withdrawn

ChaCha Sat 30-Jul-05 01:38:18

Well ladies, thanks for keeping me occupied for a while..think i will resort to earplugs and counting sheep. Night

HappyHuggy Sat 30-Jul-05 01:38:31

awww sweetheart your never really alone xxxxx

Whats J been upto then? how are the kids?

i still havent sent him those videos but you need to send me your address again cause i lost it!

let me know when your free for another girly weekend! kids are driving me crazy..........

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now