Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sending flowers

(16 Posts)
Rowlers Fri 29-Jul-05 11:03:18

Are Interflora the best / only option?
Anyone know / used anyone else they've been pleased with?
My parents 40th wedding anniversary on Sunday and want to send some flowers as they'll not bother themselves.
Automatically think of Interflora but wonder whether there is another option?
Thanks in advance

flamesparrow Fri 29-Jul-05 11:03:49

Next and Tesco do flowers too

edodgy Fri 29-Jul-05 11:05:53

If you type this: FREEDELN into the voucher part of interflore order it will discount £5 of delivery if you do decide to go with them.

suzywong Fri 29-Jul-05 11:06:43

these guys flying bouquets have free delivery and do chocolates as well.

Gillian76 Fri 29-Jul-05 11:06:48

M&S do it too. Look on their website

KemalsStilletto Fri 29-Jul-05 11:18:09

tesco flowers are gorgeous

Marina Fri 29-Jul-05 11:20:04

I recently received some really beautiful sunflowers from Waitrose/John Lewis (well in fact from some norty kind friends). Highly recommended. Congratulations to your mum and dad Rowlers, hope they have a lovely day.

Sponge Fri 29-Jul-05 11:21:47

The best way is if you know there is a decent florist near them - call them direct and you'll get much nicer flowers.
I have had some nice Teso ones though.

Lacrimosa Fri 29-Jul-05 11:30:08

I used to use Interflora all the time up untill I tried Tesco, now I would never use anyone else! Lovely flowers great prices!

006 Fri 29-Jul-05 11:32:57

Next flowers look super in photography. I have used them several times (becuase I think lots of Interflora etc are a bit old fashioned) and they are usually quite good when they arrive. Unfortunately I don't think they are v reliable. They have usually turned up 1 or 2 days late. On complaining I have received a refund and replacement flowers ( which is why I have tried them more than once), but for a special day I would not risk them.

Tinker Fri 29-Jul-05 11:34:26

I got some beautiful ones from John Lewis as well (againg from a norty friend). So nice, used them to send some to my mum. Lovely.

Rowlers Fri 29-Jul-05 11:51:12

Thanks for all the advice!
Looked at all your suggestions and finally decided on these
Hope the link works and they get there on time!
I'll be nervous now waiting ....
Thanks guys

Tinker Fri 29-Jul-05 11:54:02

They're the ones I sent to my mummy

SofiaAmes Fri 29-Jul-05 22:49:40

I search for a local florist on the internet and call them directly. You get much more for your money.

katymac Fri 29-Jul-05 22:50:58

Tescos flowers by post are really reasonable and absolutely beautiful

Milge Fri 29-Jul-05 23:07:41

Good choice. JL flowers are fantastic value. I hope they like them and have a good anniversary

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now