Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

londoners who know the whereabouts of Dawson Heights?

(10 Posts)
Tortington Tue 26-Jul-05 21:28:50

i have to go there tomorrow - and as a northerner can't get my head around london at all and the whereabouts of everything.

anyway i will be coming up on the victoria line ( cos i now live near brighton) i have been told to get off at london bridge and then get another train to forest hill or east dulwich and then get a bus.

seems a bit of an arseache to get to south east london as i am coming up from the south anyway - still with me?

any help this evening would be very helpful ta much

Twiglett Tue 26-Jul-05 21:29:58

I live in east dulwich and never heard of it

but london bridge to east dulwich is simple .. platform 13 or 14 and its about 3 stops .

have you tried the transport for london site?

Twiglett Tue 26-Jul-05 21:31:51

have you got a postcode?

you can plot from london bridge to where you're going by public transport on the transport for london site

ps train from london bridge to e. dulwich takes 10 mins max

Tortington Tue 26-Jul-05 21:44:02

overhill road se 22

snafu Tue 26-Jul-05 21:45:09

Never heard of it but found this if it's any use? Tells you what bus you can get...

spidermama Tue 26-Jul-05 21:45:57

It's an arseache to get to alright. I only found after being a dog walker and trying every bit of green in South London over ten years.

It's a nice spot though because it's lesser known.

Besides, most places are hard to get to in London. It's too damn big. Stick to Brighton where everything is a ten minute bus ride.

Tortington Tue 26-Jul-05 22:52:45

thank you for the links.

Twiglett Tue 26-Jul-05 23:01:09

why are you going there anyway?

spidermama Tue 26-Jul-05 23:02:16

There's a really great view.

Tortington Wed 27-Jul-05 09:40:35

its an estate that i am going to be working on - so its not the lovley countryside bit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now