Talk

Advanced search

please help, can't get into my msn email account

(3 Posts)
BigBumpBonnie Mon 25-Jul-05 10:08:47

I was trying to send some emails on Saturday when a box popped up saying I can't continue until I have copied the characters as they appeared in the box (there was a box with some squiggly letters in ) apparantly this is to verify that I am a real person using the account and not an automated programm. Well, I typed the letters in correctly and then it asks for my email add and password which I typed in but it then just comes up with another box of characters. this keeps happening over and over again and is driving me MAD!!!! Has this happened to anyone else with an MSN a/c and if so how do you solve it????

starlover Mon 25-Jul-05 10:19:48

hmmm there have been some other threads on this

mine is working fine, although i do keep getting a message about their security certificate not being valid!

BigBumpBonnie Mon 25-Jul-05 10:32:15

Glad it's not just me that seems to be having this problem. I've asked other people I know but no-ones had this happen to them. It's really frustrating and I've now got 20 unread email messages a couple of which are quite important!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: