Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Well Done Baby Love...

(2 Posts)
eidsvold Mon 25-Jul-05 04:13:22

Baby Love are kind of the equivalent of Pampers in Aus ( Huggies competition iykwim)

Had recently purchased a carton of baby Love nappies from BigW only to discover towards the end a couple of dodgy ones with the tape missing and so unable to be done up. Well I decided to write to them and say how disappointed I was with the standard and that I usually only buy Baby Love and choose to buy the premium ones not the seconds ( as I could). I was so annoyed as I am buying nappies for 2 - dd2 is mainly in cloth but still needs some disposables and dd1 is still in nappies.

They sent me a written apology and a packet of 16 nappies. Very pleased.

nightowl Mon 25-Jul-05 04:23:51

that happened to me a while back. i usually buy asda george nappies and the last five had little bits of tape all cut wonky (for want of a better word). it was the end of the packet (i think 36) so i had used most of them but they gave me a whole new pack. (after eyeing me suspiciously and sneakily checking the nappies again while i went to get another pack, yes i saw them). i love that about asda, they never seem to argue about things and the staff are all really nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now