Talk

Advanced search

Queeneagle, im over here!

(23 Posts)
spacecadet Thu 21-Jul-05 23:01:26

we can chat here for a few mins if you like.

QueenEagle Thu 21-Jul-05 23:02:43

Hello, how are you feeling now???

spacecadet Thu 21-Jul-05 23:03:07

i have to go to bed in a min thouigh, long day tomorrow.

spacecadet Thu 21-Jul-05 23:04:02

not too bad, its eased off now, so dont know what to think, still have dragging pains though, im convinced the worst has happened though.

QueenEagle Thu 21-Jul-05 23:04:39

I'm off too in a mo - but you know what it's like - if i see you on here I just have to say hello!!!

Bit peed off as ds1 found out his new class today, and he hasn't got a single friend in his new one. Grrr....I'm sure it's to do with what I was starting to tell you earlier.

spacecadet Thu 21-Jul-05 23:05:23

really? poor thing, bet hes really upset

spacecadet Thu 21-Jul-05 23:05:48

can you go in and complain?

spacecadet Thu 21-Jul-05 23:06:13

they normally try to keep friendship groups together.

QueenEagle Thu 21-Jul-05 23:08:10

Oh spacy, really sorry to hear that. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Sorry couldn't speak on the phone for longer....dinner time and all that you know.

My friend has writtena letter today asking them to reconsider - the answer came back through her ds that they won't change their minds. Me or dh will phone up tomorrow and warn them there will be trouble if they don't sort it out now. By that I mean in September, things will be upsetting for my ds and his bestest mate who have been together since they were in reception class.

QueenEagle Thu 21-Jul-05 23:09:24

ds is the ONLY pupil from his current class in the new class. Seems odd to me that none of the friends he put on his list are with him. Unless there's something going on I don't know about.

spacecadet Thu 21-Jul-05 23:09:32

thats really mean, at our school, they always try and keep them with at least one friend.

spacecadet Thu 21-Jul-05 23:10:26

have they done it on ability?? sometimes they do, he could be brighter than his friends.

QueenEagle Thu 21-Jul-05 23:13:18

Hmmm....not sure, even though he is top set for all subjects and his friend is next set. I though they set for english maths and science only and the rest of the lessons were done in their form groups.

I wonder if he has been put there to split up the trio of him, best mate and skiver? Skivers parents have obviously nobbled the school to put their lad with ds's best mate.

Are you keeping up with that?? lol I will have to phone you next week and fill you in on the saga of the skiver!!!

spacecadet Thu 21-Jul-05 23:13:45

i wouldnt leave it though, i would go in and see the headteacher and demand to know what was going on.

spacecadet Thu 21-Jul-05 23:14:24

you will definately have to fill me in!

QueenEagle Thu 21-Jul-05 23:15:32

Skiver's parents were the ones who threatened ds on the way home from school.

Police officer visited them to caution them about doing so and they have had it in for ds ever since. PC also visited my ds at school in the presence of his teacher and told him categorically that he knew my ds was not bullying the skiver boy, even tho skiver boy's parents are still spreading the rumours that ds is.

QueenEagle Thu 21-Jul-05 23:16:47

That's def one to tell you on the phone or when I see you again!!! Can't do it justive on MN!!

ds3 has been really poorly, throwing up tonight!!! yuck

spacecadet Thu 21-Jul-05 23:17:02

oh...if i were in your shoes i would see the head teacher, thats just not on.

spacecadet Thu 21-Jul-05 23:17:30

oh no! hope you dont all catch it.

spacecadet Thu 21-Jul-05 23:18:11

ive gtg now cos dh has evicted me from the comp, wants me to go to bed!(to sleep)

spacecadet Thu 21-Jul-05 23:18:38

will speak next week, take care.

QueenEagle Thu 21-Jul-05 23:19:20

hehehe spacy!!

lots of love, speak soon xxx

spacecadet Thu 21-Jul-05 23:20:43

night xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now