Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Trying to CAT Janh for MAMA vid but can't!

(11 Posts)
monkeytrousers Thu 21-Jul-05 16:29:24

Keeps saying 'sorry we cannot find another talker of that name'. I'm typing it in properly, honest!

MarsLady Thu 21-Jul-05 16:31:15

you are so funny twinny.

should the h be H (capital?)

Miaou Thu 21-Jul-05 16:33:37

She has changed her name (temporarily, she says) to woollybaalamp

try that, it might work!!!

SaintGeorge Thu 21-Jul-05 16:33:49

Try woollybaalamp

Will only find by current name.

MarsLady Thu 21-Jul-05 16:34:29

ah yes, I'd forgotten the temporary name change. lol

SaintGeorge Thu 21-Jul-05 16:38:45

Or just drop me a line at antlxstew @ yahoo.co.uk(remove spaces) - I can let her have your email address and say you want to get in touch.

Might be quicker than CAT if MN Towers are busy

woollybaalamp Thu 21-Jul-05 17:14:00

Oh, hi, mt - sorry, I've been offline all afternoon - my email is holden_jan at hotmail dot com

I must get these MAMAs sorted out, I have managed to mislay 2 of them (I know they are here somewhere) and I think 1 is still out or has gone astray - I do know where my 4th is though! Bunglie did say she was getting/had got a couple more but she didn't send them to me, I think it must have been when she first got ill.

monkeytrousers Thu 21-Jul-05 20:44:55

Just emailed you Jan. Let me know if you get it -been having lots of pc strife lately!

woollybaalamp Thu 21-Jul-05 20:51:31

Have got it, mt, will reply later

(after Extras!)

Bunglie Fri 29-Jul-05 18:26:21

Sorry thi8 will have to be a quick post! Makes a change for me

Monkeytrousers if you have any problems getting one if you CAT Janh your address I shall send you one direct and it can then just stay in the 'system', that is if people are still interested in borrowing a copy??

Yes Janh, I do have some more dvd'S that I can send you, and I will! Don't worry about the mislayed ones....we will put an 'All Points Bulletin' (APB), out on Mumsnet as I know Mumsnetters can find anything when they put their minds to it.

I thought that seeing as there were quite a few mums who did not know my 'story', when I re-posted it a couple of weeks ago, that they may not realise about the MAMA DVD loan system. So tomorrow, when I have more time, (I am still un-packing!), I thought I would do a new thread, but only if that is alright with you Woolywotsit, Janh ?????

If it is alright do you need anymore stamps, envelopes or anything?

What is it with the name change.....why Woolybaalamp?

I have one, a DVD that is, for Beety, (Has she changed her name too??), or did you send her one already???

I think I need a dictionary for name changes, too many for a Bunglie of such a very little brain.

Finally if anyone reads this and is 'talking' to Janh, or her new persona, 'Woolybaalamp'*, could they please tell her that this message is here for her**? (if not I shall have to email it to her tomorrow.)

I am going to have to get my buisness cards all reprinted now....and have 'P.A.:Woolybaalamp' printed on them instead, you just can't get the staff these days! Next she will want a pay rise
Love Bunglie XX

Bunglie Sat 30-Jul-05 14:11:05

A bump for Janh or Woolywotsit(!) to read.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now