(14 Posts)
alibubbles Fri 15-Jul-05 20:52:11

Message withdrawn

poppy101 Fri 15-Jul-05 20:54:51

What is mindies ?

poppy101 Fri 15-Jul-05 20:54:51

What is mindies ?

katymac Fri 15-Jul-05 20:56:17

Let me know how it goes Alibubbles - I want to but am a bit scared.....

Poppy Mindee = a child that alibubbles looks after - she is a childminder

popsycal Fri 15-Jul-05 20:57:36

I love sandys and kissaluvs
try www.kittykins.co.uk - competitive price and free delivery and excellent service

Motherease airflow wraps

poppy101 Fri 15-Jul-05 20:57:37

Oh right !

I like using Tots Bots

Pixiefish Fri 15-Jul-05 21:06:46

What about pocket nappies. the wonderoo is a birth to potty nappy. The advantage here would be that you could use every nappy for every size child.

Or if you want to go one size birth to potty then you could go for the motherease you'd need wraps with these.

Another oprion in the pocket nappy is the minki no need for a wrap and they are gorgeous.

the swaddlebee is new to the uk but works on the same principle as a wonderoo. The main problem here is that its sized so you'd need different sized nappies}

popsycal Fri 15-Jul-05 21:07:57

pixie - stop it with your swaddlebees!!!!!

popsycal Fri 15-Jul-05 21:08:55

i have found wonderoos really bad on small babies....they bunch up inthe crotch area and leak
I prefer the two part system...

frogs Fri 15-Jul-05 21:08:55

A cheap and quick-drying option is terries or muslins folded into a pad and held in place with a Nature Babies popper wrap. Never had any leaks (though you do get poo on the wrap from time to time), and they're pretty non-removable for even the fiddliest fingered child.

poppy101 Fri 15-Jul-05 21:11:40

I used terries nappies on lo to begin with but once he was at the age of crawling etc. changed over to tots as it was quicker to put on for him, use the velco type as he doesnt stay still for the nippa or pin version.

alibubbles Fri 15-Jul-05 21:15:38

Message withdrawn

katymac Fri 15-Jul-05 21:22:18

Good luck Alibubbles - I can't wait to see how it goes - how do you Mums feel about it?
Are they keen? or a bit unsure?
How much will it cost in washing (never mind initial costs)?
I really like the idea btw - it's been in the back of the mind for ages

popsycal Fri 15-Jul-05 21:58:36

alibubbles - kissaluv sizes 2 fit my 4 month oldon the smallest setting and would fit a tddler on the largest....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now