Talk

Advanced search

anyone used persona to concieve?

(6 Posts)
ogri Fri 15-Jul-05 12:14:39

i just got a monitor today to try help my concieve. was wondering if anyone tried it and if you have any tips for me.
thanks very much

expatinscotland Fri 15-Jul-05 12:15:32

Me! Worked the first month I used it. Just be religious about testing. READ the instructions - many, many times.

HappyDaddy Fri 15-Jul-05 12:25:07

A monitor? You can use a computer to get pregnant? What will they think of next...

batters Fri 15-Jul-05 12:31:44

I bought a persona in order not to conceive and dd arrived around 11 months later.

Azure Fri 15-Jul-05 13:15:47

I found Persona very useful in identifying ovulation - and am 34 weeks pregnant now! I assume you've read the instructions about when to start using it, i.e. within the first 5 or 6 days of your cycle. It may not work in the first month - i.e. the "O" sign may not appear - as it sometimes takes a month to get used to someone's cycle. If you are about to ovulate you can still see an extra line on the wee stick, even if no "O" appears on the monitor. Best of luck!

alterego Fri 15-Jul-05 13:52:44

I used Persona too - just follow the instructions but make sure you do the babydancing on the red days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now