Talk

Advanced search

Help me find this book

(10 Posts)
BibiTwo Wed 13-Jul-05 15:34:03

When DH was a student teacher, he read a monster type alphabet book to young children called something like "A is for AAARRRGGGHHH!" about monsters and they loved it.

He's forgotten the author and we can't find it anywhere, and we've looked for a good few years now, so I thought I'd call on the collective power of Mumsnet to see if anyone recognised it...

help me, pretty please!

cerys Wed 13-Jul-05 15:40:25

is this it ?

I'm not stalking you, Bibi!

Hausfrau Wed 13-Jul-05 15:41:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cerys Wed 13-Jul-05 15:42:00

damn, link didn't work!
try again

cerys Wed 13-Jul-05 15:43:21

hi Hausfrau! glad your EMIL has gone home. Every question BibiTwo has posted today, up I've popped with a reply. Not getting much done today, as you can tell!

BibiTwo Wed 13-Jul-05 15:46:18

Thanks Cerys, not sure if that's it, I remember him talking about monsters, but I'll show him tonight and he might be a very happy man! He wants it to read to dd when she's older.

Are you sure you're not stalking me?

cerys Wed 13-Jul-05 15:50:12

Not in work tomorrow or Friday so you should be safe, though I might appear in the evening

Hausfrau Wed 13-Jul-05 16:03:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Frizbe Wed 13-Jul-05 16:05:53

Try the Scarthin Books webiste, just lob in the name on Google and it brings it up, get their tel no and ring them, they're a fab local bookshop, spread over two houses!

BibiTwo Wed 13-Jul-05 19:26:40

Okay, so I got it totally wrong, no monsters involved.

Dh said it was a little old lady supply teacher teaching her class the alphabet, but thanks you all for your help anyway, you are kind ladies indeed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now