Talk

Advanced search

Bored? Please help me!!!

(14 Posts)
lunavix Tue 12-Jul-05 14:05:08

I need a triple pushchair, and I'd prefer only to pay £300 or less for it. (I'd prefer to pay about £100 but hey ho.)

I've looked on TAMBA, but there isn't a lot (I'm phoning up the only decent one).

I'd like a Maclaren ideally and there is this on on ebay but I CANNOT find it anywhere else for sale, not on a website nothing. (And I'd prefer it in black which is 4 weeks delivery but hey beggers can't be choosers)

The only other one is this one, also new on various websites for around £299 in a check pattern, but tbh I would rather pay the extra £100 for the other one.

Can anyone see the maclaren one on another site? Is there another option? please help me!!! I walked 6 miles in the sun carrying a 2 year old and I could cry...

starlover Tue 12-Jul-05 14:06:16

argh. there was someone selling one on here a bit ago.
did you see it?

lunavix Tue 12-Jul-05 14:07:15

It was in scotland I think, pick up only...

starlover Tue 12-Jul-05 14:09:25

it's here
don't know if it's any good to you though

starlover Tue 12-Jul-05 14:09:40

ahh yes...

starlover Tue 12-Jul-05 14:10:34

could you use those plastic attacher thingies that join buggies together and join a double and a single?

lunavix Tue 12-Jul-05 14:15:22

can only use them on two identical buggys....

starlover Tue 12-Jul-05 14:22:10

i found what you need!

this!

lunavix Tue 12-Jul-05 14:27:37

LOL

don't tempt me

It looks more like a prison than a playpen!

starlover Tue 12-Jul-05 14:28:26

you;'d get a lot of attention with it! lol

starlover Tue 12-Jul-05 14:31:08

found some FAB ones in america! but figured shipping would probably be pretty high lol

lunavix Tue 12-Jul-05 14:39:26

I'm going to have to get the one off ebay aren't i.

Red, which comes now, black or navy which is 4 weeks.

I think I'd like black ideally, but I want it NOW!!!! I don't really like red buggys but this is it in a twin isn't it and it looks nice...

Why does nowhere sell maclaren triples???

starlover Tue 12-Jul-05 14:40:27

dunno... they must come from somehwere! tbh i'd go for the cheapest one!

the red is nice and bright though... i quite like it.

could you not use a seat to go on a double? or is your oldest not big enough?

lunavix Tue 12-Jul-05 14:45:48

Twins of 22 months and one just over a year.

I don't think either of the twins are really big enough to stand on a buggy board, plus our double isn't really strong enough to pull one. I don't drive at all so walk everywhere, so it's more of an issue than it would be otherwise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now