Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

A query about archived messages.

(7 Posts)
macwoozy Tue 12-Jul-05 11:59:16

When I did a search on a particular word in archived messages, it threw up 332 matching messages. But I can only get the first 10 or so messages on the 1st page. How do I go about looking at the other pages? Am I just being plain stupid here?

QZebra Tue 12-Jul-05 12:15:34

I think there is some blue text with page ranges on it when you do the search option nowadays?

macwoozy Tue 12-Jul-05 12:24:05

Well I feel I'm missing out on something here then, as I'm just not seeing it. Thanks anyway

SaintGeorge Tue 12-Jul-05 12:43:22

I think you need to try to narrow it down a little - some words are obviously more common than others and can make an archive search very difficult.

Can you pin it down a little by date maybe?

Or give us some clues as to what you are looking for, I will gladly help you search.

macwoozy Wed 13-Jul-05 09:02:24

Thanks SaintGeorge.

I wanted information about statementing a child in the special needs section. But I can only access the first page. I'm just confused as how you are able to see the other pages. I don't seem to have page ranges coming up on the screen.

SaintGeorge Wed 13-Jul-05 09:23:24

Does this link work for you?

I searched 'statementing' and got 297 results, I think they are all showing but I haven't counted.

macwoozy Wed 13-Jul-05 09:27:58

Great, thanks so much. That'll keep me busy for a while

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now