Advanced search

Vouchers to spend in lots of different shops - what are they called/ where can I get them??

(6 Posts)
Aniles Mon 11-Jul-05 17:14:19


I want to give a gift of vouchers to a friend I've seen some that can be used in lots of different high street shops. Does anyone know which ones I mean? Does anyone know what are they called and where I can get them please?



jessicaandbumpsmummy Mon 11-Jul-05 17:15:00

~High Street Vouchers.... woolworths, wilkinsons cant remember any more!

SPARKLER1 Mon 11-Jul-05 17:19:05

I have some vouchers here that were given to me for carrying out a numeracy test at dds school.
They are called CHOICE GIFT VOUCHERS and can be used at loads of places.
Not sure where they can be purchased though.

SPARKLER1 Mon 11-Jul-05 17:21:14


SPARKLER1 Mon 11-Jul-05 17:22:58


Aniles Mon 11-Jul-05 22:41:05

Thank you both for your help

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: