Talk

Advanced search

Anyone see paul mckennas show this evening?

(15 Posts)
melsy Sat 09-Jul-05 23:33:02

Hello there , havent been on for ageeeeeees, but I have a question. 1) Does he really achieve these amazing results in ONE session ?? and 2)(far less related to show!!), did anyone know the track being played when he worked with the women with XBF obssesion, it sounded William orbity ???

dinny Sat 09-Jul-05 23:33:49

he is amazing, Melsy - reckon he hypnotises viewers to fancy him as I find him strangely attractive....do you?

melsy Sat 09-Jul-05 23:40:10

mmmmmmmm may be - NO !!! Its the way he speaks , just makes me cringe a bit , but i have just gone and done his "POWERFUL" online thingys and they were quite a laugh.

dinny Sat 09-Jul-05 23:40:45

I (sadly!) have his CD for weightloss! It is HILARIOUS.

dinny Sat 09-Jul-05 23:42:22

he was on some programme the other night about noise pollution (he and his neighbous are taking Londond Underground to court I believe). Was banging on about the LU rep not listening to what he was saying - me and dh were wondering why he couldn't just put him under and brainwash him at the outset?

melsy Sat 09-Jul-05 23:43:54

It was like that character from Little Britian ; "look into my eyes, deep into my eyes,after this you will think the word cupboardy is a real word.........................". It is frighteningly compelling viewing.

dinny Sat 09-Jul-05 23:45:07

pmsl, Melsy - he is. and his voice on the CD I've got is soooo funny, like a distorted robot-type thing. v good though!

melsy Sat 09-Jul-05 23:46:38

do u think I should do another thread bout the music ? If i hear a track i like or recognise it drives me wild till I find it!!

melsy Sat 09-Jul-05 23:47:20

I think his online thing is sending me to sleep !! better get to bed quick!!

dinny Sat 09-Jul-05 23:47:30

wish I'd seen it - can you describe it using only the written word.... (go on.....)

melsy Sat 09-Jul-05 23:50:47

wot descrice the music ??

hmmmmm mysterious if a little melancholy!! cant think how else to describe it.

dinny Sat 09-Jul-05 23:51:32

hmmmmmmmm..... no, I am stumped

melsy Sat 09-Jul-05 23:53:42

It was like one of those random lovely tunes you find on chill out albums. Ive probably got it somewere on some cd that says ibiza 89 or something or cafe del mar , but cant for the life of me place it.

melsy Sun 10-Jul-05 20:50:57

so am I the only who hears these things !!??

melsy Mon 18-Jul-05 23:04:26

It was played all through the programme AGAIN and now I have my sister at it, we have just sat going through all our cd's on the phone together !!! Its such a fab peice of music , just have to find it. THink ill call sky one t'moz !!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now