Talk

Advanced search

Should I get a tent???

(9 Posts)
AnnaInManchester Fri 08-Jul-05 16:01:28

Theres a 2 man tent up for sale for 9.99 as asda and I really fancy it for playing camping in the back yard. money's a bit tight at the mo and thats stopping me but how much fun would this be???

Iklboo Fri 08-Jul-05 16:06:57

Depends on what you use it for! Are you planning something for you and DH/DP - or the little 'uns?

AnnaInManchester Fri 08-Jul-05 16:08:05

Lol, just me and the little ones! No DP or DH apart from ex in my life right now, but I like it that way!

AnnaInManchester Fri 08-Jul-05 16:08:41

I wouldnt perform naughty things in there anyway as we have very snotty neighbours!!!

Iklboo Fri 08-Jul-05 16:10:22

Oh dear! Well, I think it's be fun for you and the little ones - picnic & play camping, 'scary stories' if they're old enough! make the most of the nice weather.

SoupDragon Fri 08-Jul-05 16:13:19

DSs got a lot of fun out of their £10 Ikea tent last summer.

Definitely no overnight camping in it though. Yet. Or Dragon naughtiness for that matter.

AnnaInManchester Fri 08-Jul-05 16:24:35

Why not overnight?

SoupDragon Fri 08-Jul-05 16:26:20

It's not a proper camping tent (although we now have one of those) and we have foxes and badgers in the garden - I don't think DSs would last all night out there!!

AnnaInManchester Fri 08-Jul-05 16:30:10

oooh, so if it rained we'd get wet through? I would be camping out with them. I cant miss out on the fun!!! and gonna get chocolate, milkshake and crisps, which is a rare occurence for an extra special treat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now