Advanced search

Arm Bands

(1 Post)
Betty1970 Wed 06-Jul-05 22:01:52

Hello. Does anyone know where I can buy arm bands that I think are called Donuts?! They are circular rings of float that you put together and then they just pull on like regular arm bands. I saw someone with them on today in the pool, but thye couldn't remember where they had got them from.
Thank you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: