Talk

Advanced search

SPAIN ON SATURSAY.......PLEASE HELP!!

(6 Posts)
JoshuasMummy Mon 04-Jul-05 10:04:11

Hi

I am off to spain on saturday with my 5 month old baby for 2 weeks!
Anyone know if i will be able to buy all my SMA cartons ect out there? As the water wont be safe to use? (is that correct?)

Any other advice would be appreciated!!!

Cheers

Mosschops30 Mon 04-Jul-05 10:05:57

Message withdrawn

alexsmum Mon 04-Jul-05 10:16:43

don't think you will be able to buy sma out there-never seen it on sale when we have been.there is local brand formula...
i think the boiling bottled water would be best option.actually i think taking cartons of sma with you is best option but heavy cumbersome..

Whizzz Mon 04-Jul-05 18:56:02

Whereabouts are you going - off the beaten track or resort ?? Most places have large supermarkets nearby. If it has to be SMA I would be inclined to take a supply & use bottled water

geogteach Mon 04-Jul-05 19:01:37

SMA isn't sold in Spain. We just bought a different brand, don't know of any reason why you can't use cooled boiled water as you would here, certainly have for all 3 of my kids

lucy5 Mon 04-Jul-05 19:04:40

They dont do sma here, but there are plenty of others if your child doesnt mind, it might be worth contacting sma and see if they use a diiferent name. For instance Pampers is called Dodot here and you would recognize the packaging. I dont know what the packaging looks like for sma, they might have it. They do a president one which is a french company, my friend uses that. I think the water is fine but you could always boil it or use mineral water. Put out a call for SenorApostrophe or whymummy they might be able to help. Alot of Spanish jarred baby food has salt or sugar in it but you can buy hipp, again the packaging is the same. I think your biggest concern should be the heat it's blooming boiling here at the mo, so make sure you have got plenty of lotion. Another tip and then i'll stop rambling is take talc to the beach, its great for getting sand off. Sorry this is so jumbled just typing as im thinking. If you have anymore questions let me know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now