(19 Posts)
katierocket Fri 01-Jul-05 12:55:32

family friendly i.e. connecting rooms.
Does such a place exist?

katierocket Fri 01-Jul-05 19:04:25

or one of those apartment hotel things

Twiglett Fri 01-Jul-05 19:10:37

there's a B&B advertising in SE22 if you're interested

otherwise your best bet is probably Greenwich or London Bridge .. there aren't really any decent hotels in Dulwich from what I know

Twiglett Fri 01-Jul-05 19:12:36

this is the B&B .. if you want I could have a look at it next week and tell you what it's like

Twiglett Fri 01-Jul-05 19:15:31

katierocket .. do you live in San Francisco by any chance??

katierocket Tue 05-Jul-05 19:45:35

thanks twig, just saw this thanks to your message on other thread. We're just going to see SIL and BIL (who live in dulwich) as they've had 1st baby. Only live in small flat tho so we have to find somewhere to stay.

I live in manchester, sadly no where as interesting as SF

aloha Tue 05-Jul-05 19:50:34

this may sound bonkers but the Salvation Army has a headquarters in Camberwell (next door to Dulwich really) and apparently lets out very nice s/c apartments! Friends of mine live in a smallish flat with twins and whenever their relatives stay they stay there. Could find out more possibly if it sounds interesting. Otherwise there is a posh B&B called Shepherds but don't have a web address just seen their brochures/ads.

aloha Tue 05-Jul-05 19:53:09

this may sound bonkers but the Salvation Army has a headquarters in Camberwell (next door to Dulwich really) and apparently lets out very nice s/c apartments! Friends of mine live in a smallish flat with twins and whenever their relatives stay they stay there. Could find out more possibly if it sounds interesting. Otherwise there is a posh B&B called Shepherds but don't have a web address just seen their brochures/ads.

aloha Tue 05-Jul-05 19:53:40

shepherdslondon.co.uk

katierocket Tue 05-Jul-05 20:47:05

aloha the salvation army apts sound really interesting. Would you be able to find out more info please.
thanks

aloha Tue 05-Jul-05 22:53:47

will try - I'll see my neighbour tomorrow and ask.
Bump this thread if I forget - it has been known!

katierocket Wed 06-Jul-05 09:07:35

bump
thanks aloha, I know you have your hands full so don't worry if you don't get chance

katierocket Wed 06-Jul-05 10:53:50

katierocket Wed 06-Jul-05 19:10:46

. for aloha if she's around

Blu Wed 06-Jul-05 19:30:23

here? West dulwich

I checked the pub in the centre of Dulwich Village, they don't do accomodation.

Are they in Dulwich Village, East Dulwich or West Dulwich?

katierocket Sun 10-Jul-05 06:58:56

thanks blu
bump for aloha

MaryP0p1 Sun 10-Jul-05 08:17:14

My family live about a mile from the village. It's not very big so there aren't many places to stay but there is a very big pub there that might do accommodation. Its a lovely pub. I can't remember the name but its the fox and something and its in the centre of the village. They could certainly recommend somewhere though.

katierocket Sun 10-Jul-05 10:01:18

thanks
what other main bits of London is Dulwich near? I mean if we went just North of the river would be be fairly near?

bambi06 Sun 10-Jul-05 11:22:04

theres hotels in crystal palace and my parents have stayd ther.dont know about inter connecting rooms though but its not far to dulwich from there , i`ll try and find out name , theres one called diana hotel on 02086703250, its in west dulwich. what about premiere lodge/travel lodge they might have something around and we use thema lot as they have family rooms and they are cheap and good quality for money. look on their website premierelodge.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now