Talk

Advanced search

DOES ANYONE EBAY??

(12 Posts)
Sarahx2005 Thu 30-Jun-05 14:00:27

Hi All,
Just wondered if anyone else has an ebay shop as a source of income. I'm a Mum of 3 (well 4 but we lost our 4 year old son 3 years ago) and I wanted to do something from home as we now have a gorgeous 15 month old little girl.
I'm really enjoying it but find one of the biggest hassles is storing everything! Would love to hear from any Mum's who are doing ebay or anything similar to try and earn a bit of cash.
Sarah
My shop is called Kip's Kids Kabin to get there please click this

Nemo1977 Thu 30-Jun-05 14:02:32

i do ebay but dont have ashop I sell enough stuff to make between 50-100 a month which is great as i am a sahm.

Nemo1977 Thu 30-Jun-05 14:03:19

love the fact ur shop is named after ur son and cute pic of him

HappyHuggy Thu 30-Jun-05 14:04:37

hiya Sarah,

im not sure you can link to your shop hun, i think its classed as advertising? but am not sure.

had a look though and it loks fab xxxx

very sorry about your loss xxxx

love huggy

xxx

HappyHuggy Thu 30-Jun-05 14:05:40

oh dear, i missed the bit about it being a charity site - forget what i just said about advertising

((((((((hugs))))))))

Sarahx2005 Thu 30-Jun-05 14:39:18

Hi Nemo,
What's your ebay id - i've love to have a nosey at your stuff.
Sarah x

mumfor1sttime Thu 30-Jun-05 14:56:13

Hi I have been selling bits and pieces on ebay since I have been back at work part time- I earn 50-100 a month to top up my income.I enjoy it. Started off with selling clutter in the attic, baby bits etc. Now when I finish work I hunt out bargains in Charity shops and sell them! Good for the charity shop and it gets me out and about! sorry if that sounds sad

Sarahx2005 Thu 30-Jun-05 15:16:59

It doesn't sound sad at all! It's a great idea. I have sold a few bits that way. I mostly buy from wholesalers and sell new stuff, it's going really well at the moment, I have some great suppliers but the trouble is storing it all. I think I have some stashed in every room of the house!
Sarah x

mumfor1sttime Thu 30-Jun-05 15:33:36

Know what you mean- at the moment I am storing stuff in ds toybox! Wont be able to do that forever! (he is 24 wks)

Sarahx2005 Thu 30-Jun-05 16:04:38

Awww how cute - this time last year my daughter was about 12 weeks old. Time goes so fast doesnt it. I've got some cute baby outfits listed in my shop at the moment if you are interested.
I have to stop my little one getting into all my stuff, she loves fetching it all out and throwing it on the floor!
Sarah x

spacecadet Thu 30-Jun-05 21:15:29

your shop looks great, i sell on ebay too, although have temporarily closed my shop, i have boxes everwhere, storage is a nightmare!

Sarahx2005 Thu 30-Jun-05 23:29:51

Hi Space,
How come you've closed the shop if you have so much stuff?
Sarah x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now