Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What FANTASTIC tennis today!

(8 Posts)
MarsLady Wed 29-Jun-05 16:39:23

It's been brilliant so far, but no details as I don't want to spoil it for those who watch later.

Federer v Gonzalez
Grosjean v Roddick

Fanbloomingtastic!

JonesTheSteam Wed 29-Jun-05 18:24:24

Totally in agreement MarsLady.

Really enjoying the Roddick v Grosjean match - hoping Grosjean will win! (I like Roddick but it would be a nice change for Grosjean to beat him!!!)

Who's your money on for the championship?

MarsLady Wed 29-Jun-05 21:47:24

Well we all know that Federer will win. Bother, I hope whoever it was that likes to watch in the evening isn't about and reading this.

No, gonna have to stick with Federer again. Would have loved Grosjean to win.

I'm thinking Lindsay Davenport to win for the women, though I would love for it to be Venus!

StrugstuWaitingForThePostman Wed 29-Jun-05 21:50:01

i love watching the doubles particularly vetrans and mixed- loved watching mcenroe and flemming, and martina and some young chap today was good.

MarsLady Wed 29-Jun-05 21:53:16

I was out this evening and missed the doubles. Caught a little of it yesterday. Love the men's singles.

QueenOfQuotes Wed 29-Jun-05 21:54:28

What about the doubles matches - some of them were cracking too - more Zimbabweans in the 2nd week of Wimbledon than there were Brits

Earlybird Wed 29-Jun-05 21:55:28

Must say that I think Jimmy Connors is a good commentator. And, of course, it's always fun to watch/listen to McEnroe whether on court or off!

MarsLady Wed 29-Jun-05 21:58:17

Absolument Earlybird!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now