Talk

Advanced search

Picture Software........

(14 Posts)
QueenOfQuotes Mon 27-Jun-05 23:29:15

I've been using the Paint Shop Pro 30day trial for website stuff but it runs out in 2 days time. Can anyone recommend something (preferabbly free - even if it's only a 30 'free trial') that I can do that following on

1. Resize Images to a certain 'pixel' size (quickly and easily

2. Place 2,3,4 or even more pictures on the same 'canvas' (again needs to be quick and easy) some of the prints are in sets and I've been joining them together)

hunkermunker Mon 27-Jun-05 23:38:33

Ah. The first one, Picasa does, easily. The second, I don't think it does.

QueenOfQuotes Mon 27-Jun-05 23:48:36

Just downloaded and tried Picasa - manged to resize - but couldn't do no.2 - so uninstalled it again

hunkermunker Mon 27-Jun-05 23:54:00

But it's fantastic for photo organisation and alteration, etc.

QueenOfQuotes Mon 27-Jun-05 23:55:44

I know - but it doesn't do what I need to do with it

QueenOfQuotes Tue 28-Jun-05 00:53:53

bump for the night/early morning crew as I'm off to bed

hi5 Tue 28-Jun-05 01:05:57

Have you got a digital camera, the software which comes with it usually has the ability to put a number of images together in some sort of album or photo record. I've used canon software and it can put the images together and gives sizing options too.
Your printing wizard should also give you sizing and number of copy options too, have you explored that?

QueenOfQuotes Tue 28-Jun-05 01:09:50

no we don't have a digital camera [frown]

I need to be able to do stuff like this with it - this was originally 4 seperate pictures - which I've combined into 1.

Thanks anyhow

SaintGeorge Tue 28-Jun-05 09:48:17

QoQ - email me antlxstew @ yahoo.co.uk (remove spaces) I have a disc you can have.

QueenOfQuotes Tue 28-Jun-05 10:38:57

of paintshop pro???? ??

SaintGeorge Tue 28-Jun-05 10:40:28

Unfortunately no - it's the stuff from my scanner but you can resize and cut & paste pics together.

SaintGeorge Fri 01-Jul-05 11:16:07

QoQ - do you want the disc? Someone else has asked for it and I want to know if I need to burn another copy.

QueenOfQuotes Fri 01-Jul-05 11:32:19

sorry St. George - been really busy and forgot about this thread.

Managed to download a copy of GIMP - which is almost identical to Paint Shop Pro - but was free -

SaintGeorge Fri 01-Jul-05 11:33:37

Ok no problem - will let this disc go.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: