Talk

Advanced search

someone remind me how to measure your bra size...

(6 Posts)
dramaqueen72 Mon 27-Jun-05 15:02:35

I cant remember, and am growing fast (14wks pg) and have seen some bras online on sale......

PandaBear Mon 27-Jun-05 15:09:49

I'd recommend you go to a bra shop and get them to do it - don't have to buy anything!! It's really important that you get the right fit when you're pg and it's very hard to measure yourself.

WigWamBam Mon 27-Jun-05 15:12:13

Measure under your bust, and add 4 if it's an even number or 5 if it's odd. This is your band size.

Then measure the fullest part of your bust. Take the band size away from this measurement. If there's no difference, you need an A cup.
1" difference is a B cup, 2" is a C cup, 3" is a D, 4" is E, 5" is F, 6" is G, 7" is GG, 8" is H and so on.

elsmommy Mon 27-Jun-05 15:15:42

Ok, thats me going bra shopping then

flamesparrow Mon 27-Jun-05 15:19:51

My advice would be not to measure at all... go to a proper shop, and try on lots until you find the right fit, and then order.

My body doesn't co-operate with measuring (tapemeasures think I'm a 36C when I'm a 34F!!!)

dramaqueen72 Mon 27-Jun-05 15:38:15

oh my, that sounds complicated....and so how do you get a DD then? sigh, will have to venture to M&S (with toddler-eek) and attempt to get measured then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now