Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

My baby is away at Grandma's and I'm missing her

(7 Posts)
galaxy Sun 26-Jun-05 22:06:41

I have often been away with work but I took my precious little girl to Grandma's today for a 5 day holiday whilst her childminder is away.

I am missing her desperately and I have called 3 times already. She's fine of course and according to my mum settled down to sleep like an angel, but I miss her.

She's only 2 1/2 and I'm paranoid she's gonna have an accident - mum said she is taking her to Bournemouth on Tuesday and I got all ott about how she mustn't let her out of her sight on the beach.

sh is missing her too but he's just taking it out on shooting people on the PC.

`

sallycinnamon Sun 26-Jun-05 22:11:16

Oh poor you! I know how you feel and it will get easier. She probably having a wonderful time and you know grandma will take lots of care, I bet she's thrilled you've let her look after her.

galaxy Sun 26-Jun-05 22:19:59

I know I'm just being silly. I want her to miss me - how selfish is that

galaxy Mon 27-Jun-05 08:33:51

I just phoned and she was having breakfast with Grandma. She apparently was playing in her bed till gone 9pm and mum thought it great that she slept till 7 ........ she normally sleeps from 7:30 to 8! Anyway, she was fine and said she was going to be busy meeting Grandma's friends today. Only another 4 days to go.

The bad thing is that I have to go to the Midlands for a meeting on Friday so probably wont be back until late evening so it'll be Saturday before she sees me

jessicasmummy Mon 27-Jun-05 08:37:13

She's on holiday!!! Dont worry too much. Ill probabyl be the same in August tho - my dad is taking her 700 miles away to see relatives in scotland for 10 days and she'll only be 13 months old!

galaxy Mon 27-Jun-05 08:41:50

oh wow! I'll post about how wonderful the break has been then shall I?

jessicasmummy Mon 27-Jun-05 08:43:55

that would be good!!!

im terrified!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now