Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

HELP me think of a business name for building websites

(11 Posts)
HellyBelly Sun 26-Jun-05 16:26:47

Hi

I'm a registered childminder but on the side, I like to build websites. After doing a lot of research and seeing what other companies charge, I've decided to set myself up building cheaper websites for other childminders and small businesses.

Any idea's for a catchy business name would be grately appreciated as this is an area I'm not so good at!

Cheers

goosey Sun 26-Jun-05 16:43:06

Hi Helly,

You pinchin' my idea? lol

I don't know about a name as my own imagination could only come up with 'Websites For Childminders', which is the same as my .co.uk addy

What I would say though is not to keep describing it as 'on the side' as all income and expenses must be declared separately from the childminding accounts.

People shop those who work on the side - so keep it legit.

Good luck - your own site is lovely.

lemonice Sun 26-Jun-05 16:52:52

www.mindasite.co.uk (well it's available!!!}

lemonice Sun 26-Jun-05 16:54:34

or www.childmindersites.co.uk

HellyBelly Sun 26-Jun-05 16:55:02

OMG, I didn't mean on the side as in naughty!!!! What I meant is my full time job is childminding and in my spare time I have the other business which is websites. It will all be legit and declared to the IR, that's why I want a business name and make it all official. Just want paying for what I'm doing rather than spending all that time and not charging (friends).

As for nicking your idea - oops, didn't know anyone else was doing this when I came up with the idea!! (thinking back, I may have seen you mention yours on a previos thread, once I'd started working on this) I say it's for childminders as that's who I've had interest from so far however I will be doing them for any small business that wants one done

Thanks about my site - will have a look at yours!!

HellyBelly Sun 26-Jun-05 16:56:29

Thanks Lemonice - I'm so crap at thinking of names!! My dh came up with Helen's Little Angels for my childminding coz otherwise it would never have had a name!!

lemonice Sun 26-Jun-05 17:29:42

www.makeandmind.co.uk

HellyBelly Sun 26-Jun-05 18:07:51

Not sure what that website is lemonice as it's not coming up with anything??

lemonice Sun 26-Jun-05 18:12:10

I'm suggesting names for you that's why

HellyBelly Sun 26-Jun-05 18:36:56

HellyBelly Mon 27-Jun-05 06:45:10

Any more idea's?? This won't just be aimed at childminders so looking for something that would suit all small businesses.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now