Talk

Advanced search

Where's Flum?

(12 Posts)
flashingnose Fri 24-Jun-05 14:42:38

Has she got lost in Wiltshire?

flashingnose Fri 24-Jun-05 19:51:43

flashingnose Fri 24-Jun-05 20:32:46

Blimey, she really has disappeared into the ether .

Shame, she was v funny.

lemonice Fri 24-Jun-05 20:47:29

Flum moved to the country a few weeks ago and finished work so maybe not back on line yet? ...

flashingnose Fri 24-Jun-05 20:49:27

You mean it wasn't her top priority?

Flum Mon 27-Jun-05 12:10:51

I am so sad:

1. Because it took me this long to sort broad band out (things so slow and relaxed down here in Wilts, weather far to nice for MN surfing)

2. That I did a vanity search to see if anyone was talking about me.

What a loser.

Was really hear to see if I could get tips on how to potty train my 16monthsd.

Anyway am back, sort of. Got to do housework and stuff now though - boo hiss. So don't spose will spend 7 full hours here like I did when at work.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx blah de blah

THRILLED you thought of me.

Should be on big brother me as am nearly as narcissistic as them uns.

lemonice Mon 27-Jun-05 16:49:01

Hello flum do try to spend a bit of time back...your sense of humour is needed and how are you enjoying RL at home...have you morphed into a SAHM yet...

flashingnose Mon 27-Jun-05 16:53:01

Yay flum!

at vanity search.

Now go and have a look at this thread which is about the most interesting thing you've missed...

Flum Mon 27-Jun-05 21:47:39

FlashingNose - ha ha. spotted that, ermm no comment. Doesn't seem that bad to me though........ I must have missed more than that surely.

In my time away we have had a pregnancy scare - which was - erm scary as getting married in 2 months and dress bought and paid for and somewhat slim fitting. But it was a false alarm.

Have totally morphed into SAHM - in the following ways and life is like this:

Lovin havin a garden, hatin gardening though

Lovin spending time with DD (reading stories in bed til 10am - bliss) By 5pm she is driving me bonkers though.

Hatin having to drive for a pint of milk, lovin view of fields from my window.

Hatin housework, lovin having time to do it.

Lovin big brother, hatin domestic admin.

lah blah, am boring myself now!!
b

Flum Mon 27-Jun-05 21:48:32

Oh yeah and M& T groups what a wierd set up they are. DD loves em though but is a 'biscuit mugger' is that normal?

Flum Mon 27-Jun-05 21:50:00

Hatin having no friends here. Lonely somewhat. DP away 4 nights a week now

Miss him so much more now am at home all day and have no job to keep me busy, give me something else to think about. Feel my world has shrunk to size of house.

moondog Mon 27-Jun-05 21:52:00

Ah flum..you and me both. I am an sahm now and my dh is away for weeks at a time. Keeping a baby and a 4 year old occupied for weeks on end is....challenging......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now