Talk

Advanced search

CALLING STITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(20 Posts)
HappyHuggy Thu 23-Jun-05 21:51:04

Ive read some of your posts over the last few days and was just wondering if you were ok?

Just wondered if you fancied a chat

stitch Thu 23-Jun-05 21:51:46

oh, happy huggy, you have made me a happy happy bunny.

HappyHuggy Thu 23-Jun-05 21:52:18

hows things?

stitch Thu 23-Jun-05 21:52:32

today has been a lot better than the last few days. feeling much more on top of things, and stronger. well, back to usual stubborn bull headed self i guess!

HappyHuggy Thu 23-Jun-05 21:54:06

ive got to admit i know nothing about you so dont know whether youve been having a hard time lately? or whatever

i just noticed you seemde..... erm frustrated?

stitch Thu 23-Jun-05 21:55:37

yes, loads of problems with dh. married single mom sort of thing. then there is the heat. and then there is just my temperament. never the best.

stitch Thu 23-Jun-05 21:57:09

3 kids tend to frustrate me a lot. never do what they are meant to. house a pigsty . usual everyday stresses. nothing exciting. as i said, i am bullheaded and stubborn, and so are my kids. and i have a tendency to sometimes get upset about things that have nothing to do with me.

HappyHuggy Thu 23-Jun-05 22:04:05

and the heat just makes everything seem 10 times worse!

do you work? i dont, but i find that if im stuck in the house with the kids all day i get so pissed of and wound up, i have to have a plan iykwim

how old are the kids?

stitch Thu 23-Jun-05 22:06:29

cant afford to work. kids are 8 4 and 2. so cant stay at home as am always doing school runs!
went swimming after school today, was wonderful. what about you? how old are your kids?

fishfinger Thu 23-Jun-05 22:06:56

am going to rename you tetch
did you see?
ha ha

HappyHuggy Thu 23-Jun-05 22:09:41

mine are 3 and 1, both boys. Im at college a couple of days a week so get a bit of time out which i treasure, am dreading the summers hols cause they'll be at home all day every day - sounds terrible but we all need time out occassionally.

What did you mean by a married single mom? seperated?

my dh is sat on his arse on the sofa as usula, reading and watching tele as usual ..... bloody men!

stitch Thu 23-Jun-05 22:11:00

lol ff!

dh would agree with you. as would darling sisters.
actually got told off last night by younger sis for being nasty to ds1. he called up baby sis, who got very upset, so she calls up other younger sis. who had to sort us all out.

stitch Thu 23-Jun-05 22:13:36

dh is always working. on christmas day he was stomping round the house like a caged animal coz everywhere was closed, and he couldnt do any work! course malaysia wasnt, so he did spend a few hours on the phone wiht people there.
he works about 17 hours a day. if not more. so basically, i have to do everything for the house and kids. he just pays the bills.

HappyHuggy Thu 23-Jun-05 22:15:23

what does he do?

my dh works very long hours for 4 days and then gets four days off so it owrks out alright, he's doing my head in at the moment.

Im sooo board!!!

stitch Thu 23-Jun-05 22:19:54

its more like what doesn the do. he has four, or is five full time jobs/ businesses. apparently still doesnt have any money though.
men should only be for christmas i think. when they leave there dirty socks round is when the drive me mad.
usually dh stays away two nights a week, but this week he has been coming home everynight, just as the kids are finally going to bed, adn is driving me mad. i want my me time...

HappyHuggy Thu 23-Jun-05 22:20:52

how about arranging a girly night with your mates? take advantage of him being home and bugger off to the pub!!!

stitch Thu 23-Jun-05 22:22:26

hh, he is downstairs right now. working!!!!!!!
if i go out, he would get stressed, coz he would discvoer he needs to go out to sort something out.
but am going out tomorrow. so not so bad.

stitch Thu 23-Jun-05 22:23:50

hh, am going to go now, nice chatting to you. and thank you for your concern.
i am addicted to mn, so will chat to you soon.

HappyHuggy Thu 23-Jun-05 22:25:55

anywear nice?

i went out a couple of months ago to see a stripper (well 2 actually) mmmmmm it was fab - he was dressed as a fireman!!! (i love fireman <swoon>) and i got my piccie taken with him!!!

best night ive had in ages!!!

although i did trip over in front of him but he helped me up so it was well worth the embarassment LOL

HappyHuggy Thu 23-Jun-05 22:26:10

see you soon hun

xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now