Talk

Advanced search

going at it alone

(4 Posts)
marmar Thu 23-Jun-05 16:53:26

thinking of starting a small business selling childrens sports clothing at low prices been offerd a good deal on a lot of stock and im already regesterd self imployed was just woundering weather you think this a good idear as i wanted to sell some of it on mn as well as ebay i.e baby nike trainers at £8 ect

Kelly1978 Thu 23-Jun-05 16:59:01

if u can get it cheap enough u'd be onto a winner. Do u have some good feedback on ebay already? It can be hard to sell stuff at a good price without it. I make a fair bit from ebay, gives me a bit of pocket money.

marmar Thu 23-Jun-05 17:10:41

good feedback on ebay and have always done well with sales there but wanted to know weather i could shift some ere before i comited to buying the stock also thinking of setting my own web site up

Kelly1978 Thu 23-Jun-05 17:52:00

if u set up ur own website the biggest problem is going to be generating traffic to it. You might be bale to sell soem on here, but I think you would get more money for them on ebay.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: