Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

companies house shit

(2 Posts)
annabelle21 Tue 21-Jun-05 15:07:16

I was seeing this guy ages ago - it only lasted a month. In that time he wanted to start a business up, registered with Companies House and put me as the secretary. As soon as we broke up I sent the appropriate form to Companies House to tell them I was no longer his secretary (although I did absolutely NO work for him - he needed a secreatry accoridng to companies house and basically bullied me into it, saying I would have to do nothing at all.) So anyways I sent the appropriate form to say I wasnt his secreatry anymore and left it at that. This was about a year ago. Yesterday I got a letter in the post ftom Companies House saying they sent a return form to the business's established address and it must be returned befpre july 10th or the company director or the secreatry could be fined. So I called Companies House and they said they never recieved my form to say I was no longer secreatry and that I must send another, but what if I dont get it, fill it out and they get it back before july 10th? I'm fucked with a fine as I havent seen this ex for over a year!

binkie Tue 21-Jun-05 15:19:34

Well you can download the form (288b) instantly from the Companies House website (here ), and you can also file it online if you want.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now