Talk

Advanced search

Thankyou Everyone..but i must go

(15 Posts)
Evesmama Mon 20-Jun-05 15:03:49

i really appreciate all the help and support ive been given on here, but have just had to post on the feeling depressed thread yet again...ive got so much going on at the minute and all i seem to do is sit here chatting...i need to get my act together, spend more time doing stuff with dd most importantly..but even my evenings are taken up on here when i should be sat talking / watching tv/ doing stuff with dp..feel like thingshave got out of control and i 'need' to be on here which isnt healthy and TBH scares me..so only thing i can do is stop al together.

anyone who i have arranged to sell something too, i will be still availbale via email at least until we move and also my mobile number if you still have it.

thankyou again, to so many of you who i have loved chatting to, but need to sort myself out and stop relying on MN for my friendships and conversation(no offense meant) and spend more time being a mum and a good one.

thankyou.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mud Mon 20-Jun-05 15:05:51

good luck

Guardianangel Mon 20-Jun-05 15:06:22

Bye,Bye

Nemo1977 Mon 20-Jun-05 15:09:45

evesmama hun hope u find what u r looking for..i found when my depression was extremely bad that talking online was the only way i did communicate with others..however when i started to go out a little things picked up a bit more and i even enjoyed my son more...hugs to u and good luck

trefusis Mon 20-Jun-05 15:13:36

Message withdrawn

HappyHuggy Mon 20-Jun-05 15:13:51

Good Luck Evesmama

Ive enjoyed chatting with you

xxxx

nikcola Mon 20-Jun-05 15:14:42

bye hun

QueenEagle Mon 20-Jun-05 15:17:30

Think what you're doing is quite a sensible thing to do. God knows I spend far too much time on MN often to the detriment of my dh and the housework. I haven't the willpower to actually make the break so I admire your strength in doing so.... All the best Evesmama

Titania Mon 20-Jun-05 15:43:33

hey hun. please still drop me the occasional email and let me know how you are doing? thank you for all your support. good luck. i will miss you x x x x

coppertop Mon 20-Jun-05 15:46:25

Best of luck to you, Evesmama. Look after yourself. xxx

Jayzmummy Mon 20-Jun-05 15:49:04

Good luck Evesmama. Hope things work out for you.
JMxxx

Aimsmum Mon 20-Jun-05 15:52:29

Message withdrawn

samjandwich Tue 21-Jun-05 10:53:50

Bye Bye Evesmama, Good luck with everything, hope all works out
xxx

WigWamBam Tue 21-Jun-05 11:10:45

It sounds as if taking a break is the right thing for you at the moment, Evesmama. Perhaps once the move is over and you're feeling less stressed again, you'll feel more in control and be able to pop in every now and then and let us know how you're doing.

I'll miss chatting to you.

Puppy Tue 21-Jun-05 12:04:56

good luck evesmama, hope all goes well for you, bye bye xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: