Talk

Advanced search

Off on holiday in early hours; see you when I get back :)

(15 Posts)
Hulababy Sun 19-Jun-05 10:52:34

Just popping in to say bye bye!

Off on my holidays first thing tomorrow. Flight is at 7am, so we need to leave here at 4am

Off to see PILs today, and DH's grandparents. PIls just got home from their holiday yesterday.

Mollie is so excited and keeps packing and repacking her flight bag - checking she has the "right" toys and books and magazines in

Packed my cases this morning. Dh has one pile of ironing to do. There is also one load of washing to do later on - still wearing holiday clothes as so hot - and they can go straight on top in the morning.

Then tonight, after Mollie is in bed we have to tidy the apartment and wash the floors. Need to leave it spotless in case of viewers coming round. Hopefully we will get some positive viewings whilst we are away.

Then a fortnight of fun and relaxing. Lots of Plenty of good food and lots of wine, beer and more wine

Not sure how much time I will get online today - so wishing you all a nice, warm fortnight here and I will be back home late Monday 4th July.

Socci Sun 19-Jun-05 10:59:52

Message withdrawn

Gobbledigook Sun 19-Jun-05 11:01:14

Have a fab time!

Hula, have I missed something - I thought you'd sold your apt?

Hulababy Sun 19-Jun-05 11:02:50

We are going to France.

* Fly to Nice and pick up a car

* Staying for 7 nights near Frejus, at one of those camp site places (but not in a tent) - first time of staying somewherelike this

* Then we drive To Grenoble for 2 nights

* Then we have 1 night staying in a chateau near Dijon - DD will think she is a real princess for the night

* Then we finish with 4 nights at DLP, staying at Davy Crocketts

* Drop car off and fly home from Paris

Quiote excited about flight home as we are flying back into the new Doncaster airport - our home town and where are parents live. Also I will fly really low right over the prison I work at! Sad I know. LOL!

Hulababy Sun 19-Jun-05 11:04:33

GDG - we had, but it allw ent wrong and it is now back on market : Story here Did have viewers on Friday though, but not heard anything back.

Hulababy Sun 19-Jun-05 21:08:17

Well final load of washing on, doing clothes we wore today

Cases and flight bags packed

Bathrooms cleaned

Floors in bathroom and hall washed; will do living area just before bed.

E-mail with lfight info sent to PIls

Think everything else is done...I hope!

LGJ Sun 19-Jun-05 21:09:17

Have a great time.

moondog Sun 19-Jun-05 21:11:11

Ooooh! Enjoy yourselves! Bon Voyage

bubble99 Sun 19-Jun-05 21:11:31

Have a fab time Hula and tell us all about it when you get back

Gobbledigook Sun 19-Jun-05 21:17:23

Have a lovely time. I'm very

sparkly Sun 19-Jun-05 21:20:16

Hope you have a great time - very jealous. Also hope you get some viewings and, even better, an offer whilst you're away

Hulababy Sun 19-Jun-05 22:09:46

Well, all ironing now done and washing in drier. Floors all clean and sparkling. Justhaving a drink before going to try and get 3 or 4 hors sleep if we can. Get up at 3am, to leave at 4!

emily05 Sun 19-Jun-05 22:10:37

ahhh! You lucky thing. Have a nice time x

Aero Sun 19-Jun-05 22:17:24

Have a great break Hula. Can't wait til we go on hol!

Evesmama Sun 19-Jun-05 22:18:28

Have a wonderful time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now