Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone go to Esporta?

(5 Posts)
tigi Sat 18-Jun-05 08:38:35

Hi, just wondered if anyone has a membership for Esporta. I'd looked at their website, but it doesn't tell you how much it is! Any info anyone?
ta

golds Sat 18-Jun-05 08:55:57

Yes I do, I pay £46 per month for off peak membership, entitles me to go in from 9am - 3pm, I love up there, but have currently suspended my membership due to not being well enough to attend, will be starting again soon, can't wait.

If they do a salsa aerobics at your one, you must try it, its brill - which one are you thinking of joining ?

tigi Sat 18-Jun-05 10:10:30

Hi, I didn't realise they did different tarrifs! What other options are there? I will prob go to the Warwickshire one.

golds Sat 18-Jun-05 12:00:52

for full membership I think its around £52, not sure thought cause when I joined its was £42 off peak / £47 peak - they upped there price after 6 months of me joining.

If you work, many companys may come under the corporate membership, for example if you work for the local council you can get a discount. Give your local one a call, I'm sure membership rates differ in different areas. I'm in Stafford

golds Sat 18-Jun-05 12:06:19

Just had a look at the Warwickshire one, alot bigger than Stafford, take a look at Stafford, looks more modern, but not as much on offer - thats not me in the spa BTW

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now