Talk

Advanced search

Grrr - disastrous trip to Legoland today.......:-(

(6 Posts)
mumbojumbo Fri 17-Jun-05 20:02:12

Took ds1,ds2 and dh to Legoland this afternoon. Had lunch in one of the cafes, which was awful. DH had a "pie" which was welded to the foil container and pretty much inedible.
Then ds1 took a big tumble, and grazed both knees. Poor lad was really grumpy after that.

Then, to top it all, I put the changing bag down and walked off without it. I thought dh had it, and vice versa. Went to lost property and nothing has been handed in. Nothing of great value in it, but two tee shirts and two pairs of shorts plus a load of nappies. Thank god I took my purse out earlier or that would have gone too. It was really busy today so there were long queue for everything. Only saving grace was that we left early enough not to get caught in the traffic on the way home (only live 10 mins away too).

Sitting here now with an ice cold beer and chilling.......

mumbojumbo Fri 17-Jun-05 20:44:28

Blimey, killed the thread! Oh well, off to sit in the garden.

essbee Fri 17-Jun-05 20:45:39

Message withdrawn

highlight Mon 20-Jun-05 14:13:24

It is worth logging with lost property that you have lost the bag. We lost DS favourite teddy bear on one of the rides and although at the time lost property hadn't got it 3 weeks later it arrived in the post along with a small box of lego for DS as he was distraught over losing the bear

wordsmith Mon 20-Jun-05 14:26:17

Am thinking of thking the ds's to Legoland in the summer hols - is it any good (apart from the pies and lost property?) It's quite a long drive for us so may stay overnight, can anyone recommend anywhere cheap with family accommodation? (Sorry to hijack thread)

wordsmith Mon 20-Jun-05 14:26:40

Sorry, taking the ds's....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now