Talk

Advanced search

OMG. Viewing coming in next 1-015 minutes!!!!

(18 Posts)
Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 14:12:26

I have ran round like a man woman stuffing things (washing, toys, clothes) in cupboards and wardrobes. luckily we have been keeping place quite tidy because of this. But it just has to be whilst we are in doesn't it? Have Mollie here too. Eeek! I have quickly swept up - no time for anything more. Hope it is fine.

No idea what viewer is looking for in his city apartment. They have taken him to see one more before mine.

I hate house selling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bundle Fri 17-Jun-05 14:13:13

put the coffee on/freshly baked bread in oven

Gwenick Fri 17-Jun-05 14:14:05

hope you haven't stuffed things into cupboards which 'stay' with the house (ie attached to the wall). We look in lots of cupboards when we were house hunting as it's often difficult to tell 'storage' space from the outside

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 14:15:43

No - cupboards used were our wardrobe! We have very little storage here anyway, so not really possible. LOL!

Viewers do know that I asked them for 5 minutes space first as I had my little girl with me.

Argh!

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 14:16:30

Still have cases out though. We go away first thing Monday and I had started packing. Hopefully they will realise they are not normally there!

MandM Fri 17-Jun-05 14:19:07

Spray some nice perfume around in the air. Check sinks and toilets are clean! Straighten beds and towels, open a few windows - GOOD LUCK!

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 14:21:05

Done all that! Have shut balcony door though as builders opposite have decided now is the time to start doing some heavy bagning!!! Can't hear it with door shut.

dillydally Fri 17-Jun-05 14:22:30

<aside> Did your buyer pull out then? Mine did too.

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 14:34:56

They have been and gone! There were two viewing at same time - a single man, and a couple. Good thing with apartments is that viewing sare quick as not many rooms! They seemed to like it but means nothing. They have seen another one before here, and possibly others after. They are collecting a brochure from the office downstairs (well a draft one as not yet typed properly as only got in in post to check this morning).

Best go sort my cupbaords out. LOL!

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 14:36:14

dillydally - not formally yet he hasn't. But after over 8 months he still has brought no money, and we haven;t been able to get in touch with him now for over a fortnight. Dh has sent him a bill for the legal work he's been doing for him, as have another couple of solicitors for other stuff - and no one has heard anything. reckon he is a crooka nd done a runner

dillydally Fri 17-Jun-05 14:38:21

Sorry Hula
You have my complete sympathy

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 14:40:40

Cheers; we have kind of got over it now. Just very angry about him more than anything else as he has cost us money, lost us 3 houses and causes me so much stress and feeling ill. But we got away on holiday on Monday and not worrying about house till after that.

JoolsToo Fri 17-Jun-05 15:03:26

thought you'd sold ages ago [confused]

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 15:05:16

So did we!

We got an offer on our apartment in October.

Sad sorry story here Back to square one!

JoolsToo Fri 17-Jun-05 15:08:53

OMG - how stressful - GDG still hasn't sold and is now putting in a new kitchen!!!!

she's got our house - but of course we don't get that equity til she sells hers - nightmare!

what's confusing is there are plenty of place for sale so people must be moving ???????????

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 15:11:43

It is all horrid isn''t it.

I have no idea what market for apartments are right now, as ours has been off the market for the whole 8 months We were so daft, in hindsight. But we did think we could trust him - he is/was DH's clienet after all!

Agents (different ones) came round last Friday and brochure is being done this weekend. Goes on the website this weekend too I think. Best check actually! But two sets of viewers seems a good sign I hope. There are not that many apartments on the books, of our size abd price. We have priced it VERY competitively as we so muc want to move now!

SoupDragon Fri 17-Jun-05 15:30:12

How exactly does a man woman run about?

SoupDragon Fri 17-Jun-05 15:31:21

I keep having visions of those men on the Bounty kitchen towel adverts...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now