Talk

Advanced search

Please work your magic again...Making an offer on 'THE HOUSE!!'

(21 Posts)
Evesmama Fri 17-Jun-05 08:23:16

ok.....
i put an offer in(cheeky one) on the first house we fell in love with yesterday..it was rejected as was too low and builder(who part exd the property) said considering someone has made a note of intetrest with the asking price, the could not accept???, what if that person 'never' sells?? anyway....

we have decided to go back to them this morning...with an extra £10'000, still £10'000 short of what they are asking, but we have a first time buyer wanting ours who already has mortgage in place and all paperwork already being processed, plus another buyer as a back up...the couple that owned the house, move into their new house this week if not already.......

do your stuff for me....send them vibes again please...they worked wonders last time

LGJ Fri 17-Jun-05 08:24:59

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbbbbbbes

Evesmama Fri 17-Jun-05 08:37:25

thankyou sweetie..gunna ring agent as soon as they open...[nervous emocion]

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 08:39:29

Good luck!

Evesmama Fri 17-Jun-05 08:53:29

am so nervous, we've hummed and ah'd about this one..we both love it and the area, dp 'did' have prob with stairs being in living room, but that was sorted when we went back nd asked them to put t.v on loud while we went upstairs in what would be dd's room!!!, but cos i.f.a has now given us a higher monthly payment, we would find it really hard to go much higher...heres wishing they accept

Evesmama Fri 17-Jun-05 09:08:51

have put the offer in

assumedname Fri 17-Jun-05 09:39:45

Thinking of you. Good luck!

Evesmama Fri 17-Jun-05 09:42:51

very nervous..dont feel good about it though????? cant really afford to offer more...

also put an offer in on another one we saw, lovely size but needs quite a bit doing to it..again offered £10'000 below asking price..this has already been refused

munz Fri 17-Jun-05 09:44:29

how did u go?

Evesmama Fri 17-Jun-05 09:50:42

still waiting for favourite one result....its in the hands of builder, so they'll take their time wont they...ooohhhh, i really really want this house...dp wasnt sure, but has said this morning that he wanted me to offer which means he has overcome his worry about stairs in living room...arrhjjhh..ooohh...please, please, let us have the house.xxxxx

Puppy Fri 17-Jun-05 12:21:27

keeping fingers crossed for you evesmama, and pleased for you that you have found a buyer

How is the childminding pursuit(?sp) going?
oh and heres plenty of offer accepting vibes for you:

vibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibes
vibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibesvibes

HappyHuggy Fri 17-Jun-05 12:24:44

(((((((((((positive vibes)))))))))))

btw - our mew house has gone through and we're waiting for a moving date now!!!!!!!!!

Evesmama Fri 17-Jun-05 16:37:54

thankyou

childminding - im starting my training thursday...but seeing as though..................................

*"WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!!!!!*, ill prob have to do course if different place now...small sacrifice me thinks

HappyHuggy Fri 17-Jun-05 16:38:34

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AM REALLY PLEASED FOR YOU

XXXX

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 16:40:54

Excellent - well done!

Hope it is all plain sailing from now on!

Evesmama Fri 17-Jun-05 16:42:04

have started another thread...you know me

assumedname Fri 17-Jun-05 17:03:43

Fantastic! Hope everything goes smoothly for you now.

Evesmama Fri 17-Jun-05 20:12:48

thankyou

Xena Fri 17-Jun-05 20:20:28

wow evesmama 10000 off what a saving

Evesmama Fri 17-Jun-05 21:10:07

even better £20'000 off as it has been reduced when part exd by builder

munz Sat 18-Jun-05 14:34:37

YAY well done u, so when's the house armin then? (take it my invite's in the post! )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now