Talk

Advanced search

U2 fans everywhere

(4 Posts)
sallycinnamon Thu 16-Jun-05 22:46:13

Evening everyone, just wanted to say that I went to see U2 last night and oh my god they were amazing. Didn't think at the age of 32 that I would wet my pants over a band but they were totally incredible. The most exhilirating 2 and a bit hours ever (after DD being born and meeting Dh obviously!!)Have no idea why I'm telling you this but I've been on a high all day after having pulled a sicky to go there. So when I went back to work was dying to tell everyone but couldn't!

lilsmum Thu 16-Jun-05 23:05:03

my mum and dad went last night, and loved it!! at manchester, said the atmosphere was amazing! they only bought the tickets on monday! and still had them up for sale...which i was shocked as i thought the tickets would have sold out straight away in jan

janeybops Thu 16-Jun-05 23:10:35

interesting as I have two tickets for Sun at Twickenham - not sure I want to go though. Don't really like them, but the support bands are tempting!
Got the tickets as we won a local residents draw - first time my name has been pulled out so then felt we should buy them!

MistressMary Thu 16-Jun-05 23:26:14

Cant wait to see them in Cardiff.
They are truly awesome. Tis will be the third time I've seen them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: