Talk

Advanced search

Mums from Woking - know any good baby friendly places?

(8 Posts)
NotAnOnlyChild Thu 05-Nov-09 11:49:19

Hi
My friend and I are meeting up in Woking soon as it's half way between both of us. Neither of us know the area. Would anyone be able to recommend somewhere to get a decent lunch and/or coffee that you could also fit a couple of prams in? We'll be coming from the train station.
Thanks!

NotAnOnlyChild Thu 05-Nov-09 16:23:03

bump

NotAnOnlyChild Fri 06-Nov-09 19:59:10

bump

stainesmassif Fri 06-Nov-09 20:06:55

hi, naoc, there are lots of coffee shops in woking, starbucks etc, or are you after something more unusual? i used to work in the town centre, i am afraid i don't remember anything very exciting and used to eat from the hot potato van quite regularly....

handbagsatdawn Fri 06-Nov-09 20:30:09

You could try The Lightbox - a fairly new arts centre that's a 10 minute walk from the train station. I've not been in there, but I'm sure it would be accessible with buggies (being new), and their website says they have a bistro. To be honest Woking isn't the most inspiring place (sorry) - if you can get into Guildford instead I would recommend that far, far more.

hf128219 Fri 06-Nov-09 20:34:04

The Lightbox is very nice.

stainesmassif Fri 06-Nov-09 20:34:34

ooh, handbags, good idea. the lightbox looks lovely, i always meant to go there. maybe i'll let ds take me there tomorrow.

handbagsatdawn Fri 06-Nov-09 20:43:35

Staines - I know that potato van well grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now