Talk

Advanced search

please read

(2 Posts)
TheLadyEvenstarsRomanCandle Wed 04-Nov-09 15:08:38

It Appears that as well as offending, for which I apologise, people with my post from yesterday asking for help with ds1;s new uniform I have also enabled some posters to have a great laugh, for this, well I am glad it has amused you so highly.

I have been on MN on and off for 6 yrs. And have never asked for anything other than advice which, although it may not seem that way, I always take on board.

For those of you MN'ers who I speak to often you will know that putting that thread up took a lot for me to do, I am a proud person who always finds a way round things, sadly this is one occassion which I cannot. But I will...somehow.

Please fellow Mumsnetters, can you attempt to forget the posting I placed where I was asking for help and try to remember, I am afterall, just a fellow mum who does fal on hard times like we all do and would not have asked if it was not genuine. Remember I will still be the same person who has opinions and answers....but underneath the bravado you all see on here I have feelings.

WowOoo Wed 04-Nov-09 15:10:46

I wasn't here yesterday and would never be bothered enough to read a post from yesterday. I recognise your name and as far as I'm concerned, whatever it was is forgotten!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now